Special day

1 years later

Today is the most special day for Jungkook and Annie and Jin and somi. It's  their marriage ceremony.

Today is the day jungkook was eagerly waiting for. jungkook's Miss Manager is going to become officially his.

At the wedding venue:-

Nia entered the room where Annie and Somi were getting ready.
After seeing the view infront of her eyes she got froze in her place. Annie is sitting on the chair. she is looking breath-taking beautiful. Her beautiful gown,her natural beauty behind her minimal makeup
Makes her more gorgeous.

"Annie you are looking so beautiful.
someone is going to faint after seeing you" Nia come close to Annie and said in teasing tone. Annie blushed a little at her comment with her nuetral face.

"My sister is born beautiful" Somi said from behind.

After seeing Somi Nia said smilingly"Who are you? I don't know if i know such a beautiful girl like you"

"I am also born beautiful" Somi said flipping her hairs.

"Nia which month?" Somi asked excitedly.

" 3rd mounth" Nia replied blushing.

" I also want a bady " Annie said suddenly pulling their attention towards herself.

Nia and Somi widened their eyes and  looks at each other.

"Don't tell us. We can't do anything. tell jungkook about it" Nia said .

And they both start laughing.

In the room where jungkook was getting ready-

"The youngest member of our group has now grown up and today is his marriage" Teahyoung said with fake cry.

""Shut up hyung. I am already so nervous. I am too exited for today. my miss manager will be officially mine" Jungkook saye happily.

"Jungkook you are excited for today or tonight?" Teahyung said with a smirk.

Everyone starts laughing and Jungkook blushes at teahyung's comment.

"Someone is blushing too much now a days" Jimin said teasingly.

And now jungkook's face is like a tomato fully red.

"First you all delayed my marriage and now you all are still making me late.. let me get ready" Jungkook said with pout.

Everyone laughs at his cuteness.

"Hey you all stop teasing my  brother" Hana said from behind holding her 10 months old baby girl taena.

"Oh my princess, missed dadda?" Taehyung clapped his hands and picks his daughter in his arms.

Taena giggles.

" I am also getting married, focus on me too" Jin said with a fake angry face.

"Hey you all focus on Jin oppa too" Hyuna (jhope' wife) said entering in the room.

And everyone starts staring at him making their eyes wide.

"What you all are doing" Jin said in confusion.

"We all are focusing on you" Namra (yoongi's wife) says to Jin.

Jin folds his arms on his chest with a done face. Yoongi really got a savage wife.

"Hyung who will get married first? Jungkook Or you" Jimin asks to Jin.

then everyone looks at jin. because they also didn't know anything about it.