New beginning

"There is always a new beginning......"

"Appa,Eomma..." Somi yells as soon as she enters the home.

"Why are you yelling somi? What happens?" Her father asked.

"I got the job...and you know where! Guess! Guess!"

"At hybe as a assistant designer." Her sister Kim Annie replies coldly sipping on her cofee. She was working in her laptop.

"How do you know unnie?" Somi asks surprised.

"I guess I also work there." She replied focusing on her laptop.

"But you are TXT's Manager. And I am going to be BTS's Fashion designer.....can you imagine BTS.....oh god I am so so happy....." Somi said excitedly.

"But sweetie aren't they in military service?" Her mother asked.

"Yes eomma but their service time is ending In one week. I am so excited. Oh god I can see them closely. God I don't think I could sleep now in excitement."
She was jumping in excitement. Annie was unable to focus on her work. She doesn't like noise.

Annie  sighs and picks her laptop and left from there.

Somi shakes her head. Why can't her sister enjoy? Why is she so cold?

At hybe

"Miss Kim PD nim wants to meet you. He is waiting for you in your cabin." A staff member informs her as she just enters in the company. She nods her head and makes her way to her office.

"May I come in sir??"

"Offcourse Annie, it's your own office."

She enters.

" how come?" She asked arranging the files which were on the table.

PD nim chuckles.

It's been two years when he met her for the first time and she is still the same.

"I have a work for you." He said.

"Say" she replied still not looking at him.

"I am transferring you." She stops In her actions and looks at him raising her brows.

"Actually BTS is returning from military and I need an event manager for them."

"What about their earlier manager??" She asked coldly.

"He is managing new group now. I can't trust  anyone else you know how much girls are obsessed with them. I want a trustworthy person, who is you."

She just hears him silently.

"Okay" that's all she answers without any emotion.

PD nim smiles in satisfaction. He knew she can never say no to him.

"So pack your things."

"Now??"

"Yeah I will introduce to you with BTS staff."

She nods her head.

" He is seojin. He is general manager of BTS. He will explain you your all the work." PD nim explained .

Seojin extends his hand to shake but annie bows to him in return.

He pulls his hand back smiling awkwardly.

"Do you need anything Annie?" PD nim asked.

"Yes their past data, informations, Their name with their pics,all the details about them." Annie replies firmly.