Heartbreak 💔

Jungkook's pov

I am so damn excited and scared. Excited to know what she wants to talk about and scared....I don't know why but i am having a strong feeling that something bad is going to happen.

We ended our live. I didn't drank too much tonight because I have to go for miss manager....I wanna know what my princess want to say.

I was about to leave the room when Taehyung hyung called me...

"Yes hyung?"

"Going anywhere."

"Yeah!" I replied shyly.

"Do you remember what is the date today?"

"Offcourse I do hyung, but why are you asking?" I asked with curiosity.

"One month has already passed of the bet." He said firmly.

Just before I could say anything jimin hyung interupt him.

"He already said that the bet doesn't matter to him. Than why are you asking now?"

Jimin hyung is right. That shitty bet doesn't matter to me anymore.

"But it matters to me." Taehyung hyung replied.

"Huh?" I.asked confused.

"I was the one with whom you made this bet so maybe it doesn't matter to you but it matters to me. " Taehyung hyung said .

"And because your time is over so you lost!" He added.

Author's pov

Taehyung was trying to provoke jungkook. He knows jungkook became blind whenever it comes to his ego. Taehyung was trying to take advantage of his weakness.

"What do you want hyung?" Jungkook asked trying to dismiss the conversation as soon as possible.

"Accept your defeat And also this fact that you couldn't make her fall for you."

Jungkook scoffed.

"Who said i failed in making her fall for me."

"So you are saying she fell for you?"

"Yes she did."

"Really? How? We can't see it coming!" Taehyung added more fuel to success his plan.

"She also loves me hyung and I have a feeling that may be she is going to confess to me tonight that's why she had called me to meet her." Jungkook replied smirking.

Taehyung smirks wider. Jungkook has no idea what is cooking in this handsome devil's head.

"Really? Good. So that means you succeed in making her fall for you accordingly our bet. But tell me one thing...how you did it? I mean she is very hard to get. She even talk rudely to everyone. So how you did it? I am surprised.....I know you are an international playboy and you can get any girl in your bed whoever you want but she....she is different. So how you made it?"

Jungkook starts feeling proud of himself he didn't understand that what is Taehyung trying to do.

"You are right hyung. She is very hard to get only I know how many things I had to done just to impress her but failed again and again."

"Which type of things?"

"Firstly that date....I thought one date is enough to make her fall but she was unbothered. always roaming around her.... saying flirty lines to her. You know I was not a clingy type person but I did that too just for making her fall. I even arranged some goons so I can impress her by fighting with them but she herself beat them without giving me any single chance. "