In your arms

"Miss Manager"

"Hmm"

"Can I touch you?" Jungkook asked hesitingly as they were laying in the same bed but with a good distance.

She looks at him.

"Where?" She asked.

"I wanna cuddle with you." He said softly pulling her closer by her waist.

"I didn't gave permission yet."

"But you didn't said no either." He said and pecked her cheek.

"Miss manager" he called her softly.

"Hmm" she hummed in response.

"I love you." His eyes were showing his honesty.

"Hmm" she again hummed which annoyed him.

"What hmm?" He asked pouting.

"Hmm."

"Again hmm?say something." He whined like a child.

"About what?" She asked facing him.

"Anything,.like your school life or college life.? Anything?" He asked curiously.

"There is nothing interesting in my past life." She replied softly.

He became silent.

"You tell?" She asked softly.

"Me...I was in school when I joined hybe...my life was very tiring.school, practice, shooting, everything. But I am glad I have brothers like band members. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if they were not in my life....I am so lucky...to have them,to have armys,to have you." He again pecked her cheek.

"Who said you have me?" She asked raising her brows.

"You are laying in my arms on my bed in my room...... isn't enough proof that you're mine."he whispered huskily sending shivers down to her spine.

"How mang girl you have dated till now?" She asked firmly.

"I never dated someone." He replied.

"Let me tell you honestly. I never dated someone because relationships needs time and I didn't have it. I never tried also bcz I never felt like this before like I feel for you. "

"How does you feel for me?" She asked amusingly.

"Like I will die if someday you didn't want to see me. Like I can do anything to the extent to have you like this in my arm. Like you're the only thing I want in my life. Like god just send you here for only me." He replied looking straightly in her eyes.

"What were you doing that day in the club?" She asked casually and he gulped his saliva.

"I...we were having sex." He told her shuttering..what is she starts hating him after knowing the truth.

"Sex?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Y..yeah... look I am not defending myself but she was the last girl I touched. I was like this before but I promise I am changed now. I am not going to touch any other woman in my whole damn life who is not you ."

"And who said you can touch me?" She asked raising her brows.

"I can touch you bcz you're mine." He said again pecking her cheek. Her cheeks were turning red.

"Annie "

"Hmm"

"I love you. Please never leave me. If someday in future I do any mistake than punish me....slap me,kick me,hit me...you have full right to do whatever you want to do with me just never leave me. I am not able to live without you. I might end up in any mental hospital if you leave me." He said softly making her heart race.