why so painful?

"i didn't expected this from you." Pd nim said in a disappointed voice.

"What you didn't expected from me?"

"Everything is going well annie. Don't -"

She scoffed.

"Well? Are you sure ? Can't you see the condition of jungkook! He is being distant with everyone day by day. And you're saying everything is going well." Annie said firmly..

"It takes time Annie. He will be fine eventually."

Annie scoffed.

She knew he can't be fine without her.

She has seen the pain, love and desperation in his eyes.

"Taehyung came with a  girl in the party. Isn't it a good sign?" Pd nim raised his brows.

Annie had seen Hana in the party.

And the looks Hana was giving to Annie it was obvious that Taehyung had told her about him having feelings to annie.

"What are you thinking?"

"I love him."

Pd nim widened his eyes.

"Who? Taehyung?" He asked shockingly.

"Jungkook. And I can't see him like this. I don't think I can continue this drama anymore." She said slowly recalling the painful eyes of jungkook.

"You're doing good. Just few days more. If Taehyung starts having feelings for that girl than you're free to be with jungkook." Pd nim said and Annie's heart race just thinking about her being with him.

She nods her head.

"But you have one work more."

"What?" She asked.

"Make sure that the girl whom he brought last night is good for him. What if she is using him?"

She nods her head in understanding manner.

Hana opens her eyes slowly. A smile lingered on her lips remembering last night. But her smile faded finding empty place beside her.

She felt a pang in her heart when she searched whole apartment but he was nowhere to be seen.

Her eyes became teary. She knows he doesn't love her but still it was hurting her like hell.

"Are you regretting Taehyung?" She whispered and tears starts running on her cheeks.

"You seems happy kook?" Jimin said as they were doing work out in company's gym.

"Yes I am happy hyung." Jungkook replied smiling.

How can I not be happy when she is not married.

Jungkook thought.

Offcourse he would be happy...she kissed him last night.

Taehyung thoughts in his mind.

Jimin smiled. It was first time they had seen him smiling like this after Annie's marriage.

Taehyung was punching the bag very hardly. Jungkook notices it.

"Hyung you never liked punching." Jungkook said firmly.

"Sometimes we starts liking the things which we hate the most." Taehyung replied with his heavy breaths.

His mind was stuck at last night which he spent with Hana.