Miserable

"can we talk somi?" Taehyung asked softly approaching somi.

She looks at him confusedly.

He never approached after that day not even he said sorry once.

She nods her head slowly.

"I don't know how to start the list of my wrong doings is so long that I don't know for which which things I should ask forgiveness from you but I am sorry.... I am sorry by my heart I am not pretending I swear i didn't approach you till now because I was not feeling sorry for my actions but I am feeling now that's why I am here it's your decision to forgive me or not I am not forcing you I am no one to force you but I just want to say that I am genuinely sorry I am really feeling guilty whatever I had done with you I have no right to use you for my benefits. I am really sorry please forgive me." He said in one go.

Somi was just looking at him shockingly.

He is very egoistic person she didn't expected him to ask her forgiveness like this.

"I am really sorry." He again said and left from there.

Somi blinked her eyes.

Was he really Kim Taehyung??

"Where is she?" Jungkook mumbles as it was afternoon and annie was not at company yet.

It was very strange of her. She is very dutiful towards her work.

"You aren't focusing kook. what happened?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know hyung I am not feeling well. it's just my heart is racing very fast like it's indicating me that something bad is going to happen. I don't know why but my heart is paining. Miss manager is also still not here I hope she is fine..
I will die for sure if something bad happened to her." Jungkook said rubbing his chest.

His chest was really paining.

"She says right you are really having bipolar personalities." Jimin replied chuckling.

"And I also says right Hyung, doesn't matter how many personalities I am having they all love her like crazy." Jungkook replied smiling.

"I know you love her but jungkook this is not the way to win someone's heart. you are hurting her more. be polite ask for her forgiveness politely, sincerely. she will definitely forgive you but whatever you are doing it's increasing more hate and anger in her heart for you." Jimin stated the fact.

Jungkook sighed.

"I know hyung and I always try to be polite but whenever she mentions any other man I lost it. I become scared that she wants to leave me. she will not be mine it's just provokes me and I ended up doing something bad which increases her anger more."

Jimin nods his head in understanding manner.

He knows Jungkook's intentions aren't wrong.

He loves her but he doesn't know the correct path to win her heart. He was always a playboy he never been in a relationship.

"Where were you? I was so tensed about you?" Jungkook asked impatiently as soon as annie enters in the practice room.

All members were present there.

Her face was hidden as always behind the mask.

But something was off with her eyes.

For anyone else her eyes can be same but not for him.

He understands her eyes more than anyone else.

"What happened? Are you ok?" He asked softly.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked .