Wedding

After 4 months~

Four months have passed. Everything is going overwhelming in jungkook's life. Annie told PD nim also about their relationship firstly he was silent about it but when he noticed the changes in jungkook's behaviour, his character development. He said yes and gave them permission to date. Although it doesn't matter nor for Annie and neither for jungkook. They are not going to seprate again at any cost.

In these four months hana was staying at jungkook's place. He was treating her like his own sister. Annie felt proud whenever she saw him around hana. The way he talks with hana's child by placing his ears on her belly. She felt like having a child instantly.

Hana also came to know about Annie and jungkook's relationship as she heared moaning noise from other room many times. She doesn't hate her anymore. She has realised Annie was never wrong. It was just her fate to fail In love once again.

Annie and hana also came close in these days although Annie's replies were always cold and firm but Hana starts understanding her that its her behaviour not character.

And today Jimin and Nia are getting married...

"God finally I am gonna marry my nia, my love, my life, my everything I am so happy" Jimin said while getting ready for wedding.

"Look!!! Somi am i looking pretty??? Did makeup artist did over makeup? is my hairstyle looking bad?" nia asked to somi while looking at herself in the mirror.

"You're looking gorgeous nia. you're keep asking same question from last 30 min and believe me today jimin is gonna faint by your beauty." somi said while back hugging her.

Nia blushed by listening jimin's name.

" Ohh so someone is blushing by jiminshi's name" somi said.

Nia's look