Queen of hell

Today is one of my reader's birthday and she asked me to do one more update as her birthday gift.....so this is for you dear....

Happy birthday..... enjoy

" Miss Manager?" Annie turns her head to the voice.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me with this?" Jungkook asked showing her his mic.

"It's not my work Mr.jeon." she replies coldly.

"I know it's not your work miss manager but it's not fixing and I am in hurry, all members are already out, ready for shoot. And also There is no one else. Please help." He says showing his big Doe eyes with cute bunny pout.

She nods her head slowly.

She takes mic from his hand and tries to fix it on his shirt's collar.

Jungkook stares at her eyes. He measures his height with her. She would be 5"5. She reaches till his neck.

She was so focused on fixing the mic that couldn't realises she was being closer to him.

Jungkook has been with many girls but he never got nervous around anyone. After all He is a play boy. But with her something is different. Her alluring scent was attracting him more. His heart was unknowingly started beating fast.

How badly he wanted to pull her by her waist and smash his body with her.

He wanted to know what is behind this mask?

Does she looks ugly?

But who the hell gives a fuck about the looks?

He was having a deadly urge to see her face.

"It's done." She says and he blink.

He realised he was staring her without blinking all the time.

He nods his head.

"Thank you miss manager." He says smiling.

She just nods her head in response.

Shoot was over. They were ready to go back to the company.

"Where is miss Kim?" RM asked the staff.

" I saw her exiting from the main door few minutes ago." The staff member replied.

"Okay."

Soon annie enters.

"Everyone is ready?" She asked.

"Yes miss Kim, let's go." Jin says.

They all climbs up on the van.

"May I sit here miss manager?" Jungkook asks very sweetly.

She doesn't replies and shift herself in one corner.

"Thank you so much." He says and sits beside her.

He turns his head to look behind. Taehyung shows him thumbs up. He chuckles.

He pulls out some snacks from his bag.

"Wanna eat??" He asks her.

She doesn't answer and looks outside from the window.

Rude Hitler!!

"You know miss manager we should eat something in every two hours doctor says that." He tries to make a conversation.

"We Shouldn't talk while eating, doctor says this also." She replied coldly.

He pressed his lips together.