Seven

"Who the hell is this person who put these flowers here everyday?" somi said frustrated.

As it was happening daily that someone is putting flowers on her workplace everyday. she find them every morning there.

There was also a note with the flowers in which 'sorry'was written.

Those flowers were from Jin. he wanted to ask for her forgiveness but he was feeling very guilty and ashamed at the same time so he didn't knew how to face her now.that's why he was putting them on her workplace with that sorry note.

He has hurted her Although it was not his intention but still he hurted her and he was sorry for that.

Jungkook was feeling anoxious about Annie's date. he was feeling very angry, how can she go with anyone else? she is His only his.  it's  crystal clear. why she can't understand a simple thing? she can't be with anyone else.

She is his miss manager.
his love
his life
his girlfriend
his soon to be wife
soon to be mother of his children.

She is not allowed to go on a date.

His temper was rising as the day passing...

At the evening

"Are you going somewhere jungkook??" Taehyung asked as jungkook was going outside.

"Yes hyung"

"Where?"

"Annie is going on a date with someone and I am going to break his legs." Jungkook Said angrily.

"Date? What the fuck? Who is that fucker ? " Taehyung yelled.

"I myself don't know hyung. But I am damn sure ,he is going to regret coming there." Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"Let me come with you." Taehyung daid licking his lips.

"No hyung I'll be fine. Don't worry." Jungkook denied his suggestion.

"I said I am coming with you. How dare he? He is trying to date her! Bloody fucker ." Taehyung said angrily....

Jungkook looked at him confusedly. Why is he reacting that much but he shrugged his thoughts.

Meanwhile

"Nia you didn't answer yet?" Jimin asked softly.

"Jimin I.."

"I am not forcing you nia. I can never. I know you need time to move on. But just let me help to heal you. It's just a date. Trust me I know my boundaries. You'll not regret going with me." He said very softly making her heart race.

He had asked her for a date two days ago but she didn't answered yet. She was afraid after whatever happened with somi and Annie. She was finding it hard to trust him. What if he is also like Taehyung, jungkook, jin.

"Please trust me for once." He said softly.. his eyes were showing his love and respect towards her.

She took a deep breath.

"Okay I'll."

"Really? Thank you thank you so much..." Jimin said happily.

After finishing her work annie was waiting for her blind date which was fixed by her mother  she didn't new who was  that person who's coming to meet her. she never talked to him before. her mother just suggested her to get married or at least to know someone. and she said yes because she was heartbroken and she  wanted to be a good daughter for her parents.

She was waiting for him sitting on the chair which table was already booked for them. she was still wearing her working attire as the meeting was nothing special for her. she was doing all this just because of her mother .