lies

"can I kiss you miss manager?"

That was the limit of her patience. She clenches her fist and punched him in his stomach hardly. Jungkook stumbled on his feet and coughed hard.

"Try to touch me one more time without my permission and I will rip your hand from your body." She roared like a lioness.

"Miss kim" bathroom door opens and a huffing seojin enters.

"What happened to him?" He asked concerned.

"He is drugged." She replied coldly removing her coat as her all clothes were drained in water.

"Oh shit!" Seojin ran to jungkook and holds him.

"Where is that girl?" She asks.

"She left but we recognised her by CCTV. She will be infront of you till tomorrow." Seojin replies and she nods her head.

"How's he now?" Annie asks seojin as they were at dorm now . She has changed her clothes. Seojin called the doctor and he gave him some pills so he can sleep.

"He is sleeping right now."

She nods her head.

"Where are other members?" Seojin asks her.

"They are on the way." She replied.

Next morning

Jungkook wakes up with a loud headache.

"Good morning international play boy." Taehyung teased him.

"Ah my head hurts."

"Offcourse it will, can't you control your harmons. What was the need for doing it in the party?" Taehyung says rolling his eyes.

"What are you saying hyung?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Weren't you fucking that model ?"

"Whatt?? No way! I didn't fucked anyone. Nor I wanted to! Wait? About whom you are talking?"

"The girl who were with you last night. Seojin hyung told us that you were not sober. When we reached dorm you were already sleeping. He didn't told us details. He said that we will talk in tomorrow morning."

Jungkook tries to remember and his eyes widens when he recalls everything.

"Fuck!fuck!fuck! I fucked up! God that's so embarrassing." He mumbled pulling his hairs.

"Did you took any drug?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"No way hyung! Why would I? Actually I was dancing with that girl. She told me that she is my fan, she asked me to hook up but I refused I was not in the mood. we drank together and after that my head starts spinning. She said, let me help you but she took me to the room.

And then....
And then she starts unbotoning my shirt. I was telling her to stop but my view wasn't clear...

And then she came* sighs heavily* miss manager."

He smiles recalling how she pulled that girl from him. How she helped him. How she made him drink water.

But his smile fade when he remembered her punch.

Does she goes to gym?

She surely have strong hands.

He touches his stomach where she punched him and caress it.

" And than?" Taehyung asked curiously.

" Ah god this is so embarrassing. You know hyung . Whenever female lead is in problem or someone is trying to harass her suddenly main lead comes and saves her.right? I mean this is the way things should happen. But in our matter everything was opposite.
That girl was trying to rape me.me! Jeon jungkook! And she saved me." Jungkook said whining like a child.