Training

.................................
"Swish"

"Kang"

"Whoop"

(The fight between Ralph and Inosuke went beyond bonds as the 2 forgot about the environment and went amok in the forest getting everywhere burnt and the animals in the forest died of heat and smoke)

Inosuke: *laughing* This is what I've always wanted all my life (he said as his swords had many droplet of lava falling from it)
Ralph: You are the best guy to ever train with (I replied him making him laugh harder)
Ralph: *Thought* What if I go huge and use tremor to surround my fists.. Maybe I'll be more destructive and stronger (I said to myself in my thoughts)

-REAR SECOND (2ND)-

(I became huge and tall that my height was up to 80 feet tall and I was as fat as a mountain. I then coated my fists with tremor orb)

Inosuke: What's up with this transformation..? (he asked)
Ralph: This is my rear form 2 and with this I'm like a god (I said as I began punching the ground with all my might as the whole place began braking up and Inosuke was dodging some and got hit by some)
Inosuke: I've to go up.. (he said as he jumps up to my height then lifted his both swords then swings it down as sun lava gushed out from it)

Inosuke: That's my "SunDek" (he said but I used warp to teleport to his back as I held a thunder and threw it at him)

(He got burnt and was falling from the air as he hits the ground so hard that it divided.

I turned back to normal and was levitating in the air normally as some townspeople came out from the forest looking terrified by the fight.. I flew down to them as they pointed their weapons at me, I carried Inosuke and his swords up as I burst out great amount of Conquer's haki on the townspeople as they all passed out..

I walked through the forest back to the town as dozens of guards where waiting for me to arrive, I fought so many of them but they still managed to capture me with the help of a long sea prism stone chain.

They took me to their prison as I stayed there for some time locked up with another prisoner that was quiet)

???: *laughing* {Ri ya ya ya ya} Can't wait to burst out of here and go back to my old life as a pirate (he said to me but I wasn't interested in talking to him)
Ralph: *Thought* Can this guy just shut up for a while.. I'm trying to stay calm here

(The guards brought in food for us as they released our chains and locked the cell and waited for us to finish eating the food.

Some minutes passes and we're done eating, then the guard opened up the cell as the other guy threw a fork at the guard as it stabbed the guard left eye then he ran our of the cell heading downstairs as many other guards killed him and came upstairs to take me out)
........................

G 1: The reason why we brought you out I because our king ordered us to bring you to him today.. So from now you'll be journeying from here to the king palace (he said as 4 guards climbed their horses and chained me while I was walking)
G 2: This guy looks special that the king has to order us to bring this wasted life to him (the guard said as I death stare him)
Ralph: Hey! Don't think if I didn't let you guys to capture me you would have done it.. So mind the way you talk (I said as they all laughed then I broke the chains with brute strength and uses Conquer's haki on them as they all passed out cold)

Ralph: This guy's are so stupid.. (I said as I heard footsteps then looked up and saw a man dressed up royally)

???: I knew this would happen on the way

To Be Continued