A new Crewmate

(2 weeks had passed as thunder where on their ship ready to go on greater adventures with their new navigator onboard.

They sailed away from Nephan island as the people waved goodbye to them
with joy in their faces.

Ralph left the 16,000,000 berries that he saw with the island people for repair of old.

Meanwhile the admirals gathered at their office discussing)
...........................

Akainu: The time has come for that rookie pirate to have a bounty (he said)
Kizaru: It depends on his strength and power for him to survive with a bounty (he replied)
Akainu: Do you want him to survive? (he asked Kizaru)
Aokiji: We all know that with his high bounty it's impossible for him to survive (he said to calm the tense)
Kirazu: We can't interpret the future about that kid (he said as he relaxed on his chair)
........................
"Back at million days"
........................

(Newspaper birds flew around the whole sea dropping newspaper at every ship and island they see)
........................

Andrew: Hmm... This newspaper head topic is so nice and it's about us (he said as they all stopped their activities and listened to him)
Escanor: What's it talking about? (he asked Andrew)
Erisa: Cap'tn! Where should we go? (she asked Ralph who was eating meat and red-bean soup)
Andrew: *Shocked* We all have a bounty!! (he shouted as they all got shocked)

Everyone: WHAT!!!!!!  (they yelled)
Andrew: Ralph has a bounty of 130,000,000 million berries. Escanor has a bounty of 100,000,000 million berries and I have a bounty of 70,000,000 million berries (he explained to them)
Ralph: That makes a total bounty of 300,000,000 million berries (he said as he smiled)

Andrew: We all have our nicknames (he said). "Roaring thunder Ralph"  "Flame riper Escanor" and "Man killer Andrew" (he said as Ralph came to meet him)
Ralph: I've made up my mind Erisa (he said). I'm going to hunt down every of heater's clients (he told Erisa as she opened a large map on the table in front of her)
Erisa: There is Boss Jonez with a bounty of 170,000,000 million berries, Bulabie 8 with a bounty of 270,000,000 million berries and World warrior with a bounty of 200,000,000 million berries (she explained)

Ralph: Which one is closer to us? (he asked)
Erisa: It's Boss Jonez, he's base is at an island called "Neoid" at our south (she replied)
Ralph: Then set sail to Neod, we are now officially pirates (he said as he laughs)
Andrew: It's called Neoid not Neod (he corrected ralph)

Erisa: Turn starboard to our south! We are going to Neoid!!
Ralph: Full speed ahead guys!!! We can't delay!!!!
Erisa/andrew/escanor: YEAH!!!!!
.....................
"Somewhere in the grand line"
.....................

???: A new pirate has been born. The one who defeated Heater and took Nephan as his territory (the male figure said as he threw his cigarette)
???: Don't worry daddy, I will take care of them (the young female figure said as she hold the male's arm)
???: Yes I know my little angel of demolition (he said as their group came out of the forest with animals, fruits and vegetables)
???: Let's get out of here! I can't leave my brother in charge of Neoid for too long. He would want to take my place (he said as they all climbed a ship)
.....................

"Million Days"
..................

(They partied as they all got tired and slept in the position they were.

Then Ralph woke up as he went to the figure in front of their ship, he sat on top of it as he viewed the vast sea)

Ralph: *Thinking* I never thought I would become a pirate now and have a wonderful crew like this. Men! I'm really blessed as a pirate, all I need now is a doctor, chef and helmsman. Then my crew is complete (he thought as he was distracted by the touch he felt from his back as it was Erisa who wanted to sit beside him)
Erisa: Hey cap'tn! What's up? (she asked)
Ralph: It's nothing, just looking at the vast sea (he replied)
Erisa: Can I cuddle with you? (she asked)
Ralph: Your choice (he replied as she grabbed his arm and placed it in the middle of her boobs)

Ralph: *Thinking* It's too soft (he thought as he pretended like it means nothing to him)
Erisa: Even though I've been on your ship for 3 weeks, to me you are the best (he said to him making him blush)
Ralph: Thanks Erisa, you are a wonderful navigator (he replied her compliment)
..................

"Boss Jonez base at Neoid"

Jonez: I'm going to crush those pirates who killed heater (he said as he grin his teeth)
???: Don't worry daddy, I'll be there with you (the young female said as Jonez patted her head)
Jonez: Thanks my daughter, your daddy loves you (he replied her)

To Be Continued