Grand Winning And Big Lost

.....................
A/N: This is what I have to say to you guys and it's that I can't write out the fight between ace and the blackbeard pirates but you can watch the fight in the anime

Thank You

...........................

(Ace had been captured by the blackbeard pirates and was taken away without ralph knowing because of his fight against the CP5.

Clark devil fruit is the:

Animal-Animal fruit, Model: Grizzly Bear

Ralph fought both of the CP5 at the same time and has used Rear 3 times as he was getting more and more weaker every single time.

The CP5 agents defeated Ralph as they left him unconscious on the ground with his injuries that made him loss more blood)

Ralph: *Passing out* I'm not done with you guys yet, and I'm not done showing you my true potentials, wait right there ace I'm coming I just need to break through my limits (I thought to myself as I felt a new type of energy that followed through my body as I stood up and they stopped walking as they looked back)

Geto: *Smiles* Thank goodness you are not dead little boy, I want to have more fun with you (he says as he clenched his fists tightly)
Clark: Let's finish things up here and n...! (he was caught off by a lightning bolt that strikes his whole body letting him fall to his knees)

Geto: What's up with the enormous lightnings and the strikes (he says to himself as he looks at Clark who was just being eletrucuted by one of the lightning)
Ralph: This is me breaking through my limits and I'll call this form "Balance Breaker" (I said as more lightning strikes from the sky)

(I then vanished as I appeared in the sky holding a lightning bolt as I threw it at them but Geto immediately dodged leaving Clark to get shocked by the overcharged lightning bolt.

Clark fell down flat on the ground as he was dead after being eletrucuted twice by lightning.

Geto was flying towards me using moonwalk as I gathered the strong current lightnings in my palm creating a lightning ball.

I then moved towards Geto at my highest speed as he couldn't even trace my footsteps.

I used the hand that the lightning ball was to slam Geto's chest as the lightning shocks his whole body roasting his inside body as he began to fall into the ocean.

I used my last strength to land on the island as I fell flat on the ground without energy, I then noticed that my injuries were healed but I was totally out of energy.

I passed out cold till the next morning as I stood up and walked into the village as I saw the remaining half of the villages house were sunk into the ground and I knew that ace and blackbeard had already fought heads on but I couldn't find ace anywhere.

I ran towards the shore as i saw a piece of paper on the ground as it moved and moved again, I picked it up and knew it was ace's vivre card and he left it here so that I could find him.

I borrowed one of the villagers boat as I sailed the sea in finding ace and blackbeard.

While I was at sea a storm occurred as it capsize my boat and made me drown deep into the sea due to my devil fruit I'm not able to swim at all.
.....................
"2 days later"

"An unknown island"

(I woke up feeling dizzy then opened my eyes very well as I viewed my surroundings and saw that I'm at an unknown place in the world and it was filled with natives people and their huts and firewood.

I got up and walked into the village as a boy in black walked up to me. He looked foreign and nice)
...............

???: Are you lost..? (He asked me as I nodded)
Ralph: Yeah and I'm finding my way back to the grandline to rescue my friend (I replied him as he looked at me with curiousness)
???: Are you a pirate..? (he asked me)
Ralph: Yeah.. Why did you ask me that..? (I asked him)
???: ..Well... I've been seeing your poster everywhere and I decided to remember your face (He says as I looked at him)

Ralph: You look like you escaped prison and landed here as well (I said to him as he nods)
???: Yeah I escaped impel down... And my name is "Ken Kaneki" and I'm also known as "Demon Maxk" with a bounty of 750,000,000 million berries and I'm the cap'tn of the "Maxk Pirates" (he said to me as he shakes me)

Ralph: Wow your bounty is higher than mine with 170,000,000 million (I said to him)
Kaneki: Haven't you seen your latest bounty..? (he asked)
Ralph: Nope.. (I replied)
Kaneki: Your bounty is up to mine and it's 720,000,000 million berries

To Be Continued