Moby Dick! Whitebeard!

.....................
"Ralph POV"

(I was flying inside a transparent orb for 3 days straight

When my air journey came to an end, I crashed on a huge ship as the people on it ran to check what it was)

"Few moments ago. Whitebeard ship"

(The crew partied because of a member of their crew just arrived after a long journey.

They feasted and drank as they sang, drink and dance with their cap'tn)
............

???: Pops..! Hope you are not drunk..? (the male figure asked)
???: Gu-ra-ra-ra-ra...! (He laughed). Marco.. Do you think I'll be drunk over some booze..? (he asked)
Marco: Yes Pops. I think you can be drunk (He replied)

{Marco:
1st division commander
Devil fruit: Bird-Bird fruit model: Phoenix}

???: *laughing* I just came back Marco! So let's party to our satisfaction (the shirtless male said as Marco looked at him with angry eyes)
Marco: Ace..! Think about pops, he's not that well and you want him to be drinking booze during medication (he says to ace as ace left him alone)

{Ace:
2nd division commander
Devil fruit: Flame-Flame fruit}

Ace: Sorry for disturbing you with lecturing pops (he says as he went to meet Vista)
Vista: Hey Ace! Welcome back home, don't mind Marco and he's preaching (he says as ace laughed)

{Vista:
5th Division commander
Swordsman}

...Boom!!!!!!!!

Blamenco: *Shocked* What the hell is that...!!! (he yells as they all ran in the direction of the explosion)

{Blamenco:
6th Division commander}

(The commanders that were onboard the ship went to check out the explosion as they saw a boy with yellow hair beaten up and weak to move.

Ace went over to the person as he rose the head of the weakened person as he looked at him)

Blamenco: This guy looks like the guy I saw on a wanted poster, I think the poster is with me right here (he says as he brought out a folded poster)

(Marco jacked the poster from Blamenco as he unfolded it and looked at it)

Marco: Ace..!! Ace..!!! This guy bounty is higher than yours and he's not just an ordinary guy, he is the cap'tn of the thunder pirates (he shouts as they were all surprised)

{'Hell Thunder" Ralph
Dami D. Ralph
580,000,000 Berries
"Dead Or Alive}

Ace: He's bounty is higher than mine with 30,000,000 (he says surprisingly)
Jozu: But what's he doing here on our ship..? (He asked)
Whitebeard: It might be the ability of Bartholomew Kuma to send someone far away from their current location and maybe he sent him to us (He explains as they all looked at him then back at ralph)

{Jozu:
3rd division commander
Devil fruit: Diamond-Diamond fruit}

Rakuyo: Then let's treat his wounds and we can ask him questions after that (He suggested as they all agreed)
.............................
"1 Week after"

"Ralph POV"

(I woke up and the first person I saw was ace who was sleeping beside me, I tried to get up without disturbing him but it didn't go well as he woke up and stared at me for some seconds before he hugged me.

I wondered why he did that but he began to explain. It didn't take long before me and him became friends.

He assisted me to the ship's deck where whitebeard, Marco, Blamenco, Jozu and Rakuyo were drinking booze.

Whitebeard was the first person to notice us as he turned his head in our direction then he began to laugh, then ace sat me down in front of the whitebeard pirate stronghold as they began to ask me questions)
............

Blamenco: First of all, who are you..? (he asked me as I looked at him)
Ralph: My name is Dami D. Ralph and I'm the cap'tn of the thunder pirates (I replied him)
Marco: How did you end up on our ship..? (he asked me again)
Ralph: I was fighting against garp and Kuma and my whole crew where seperated, and the island we where on was Frasco island (I replied as whitebeard began to laugh)

Whitebeard: So that old man is still existing in this world and Frasco island is in the east part of where we are and it will take 2 months to reach there (he says as I got disappointed)
Ace: You can journey with us until we get you there and whereas you got nowhere to go (he suggested as I nodded)
Ralph: Thanks alot ace, it means everything to me if you can take me back (I said joyfully as Marco spank ace's head)

Marco: Don't decide like you are the cap'tn of this crew, let's ask pops first (he says as they asked whitebeard)
Whitebeard: He can stay with us until he reaches that island again and reunite with your crewmate (he says as ace rejoice around me)

Ace: Don't worry Ralph we'll be going on mission together terrorize the sea with our power. And do you have a devil fruit ability..? (he asked me)
Ralph: Yes! (I replied). I've the power of the Thunder-Thunder fruit and it's a logia type (I said as they looked at me)

Whitebeard: First thing tomorrow morning show me how you fight in a battlefield (He says as he walks away with Marco)

To Be Continued