Thunder pirates

Ralph: *panting* Thanks, but I've something to ask you (he says)
Escanor: What's the question? (he asked Ralph with a confused look)

Ralph: Will you join my crew?

(Back to current chapter)

(Immediately after Ralph asked Escanor to join him, Escanor laughed)

...........................

Escanor: *Laughing* Y..you  want me to J..join your crew (he laughed).
Ralph: *Confused* You don't want to join? (he asked)
Escanor: It's not like I won't join but the sudden way you asked, it's funny (he replied as Ralph smiled and stood up looking at Escanor)
Escanor: I've always wanted to be a pirate but I couldn't start on my own so I'll use you to find the person I need (he says as Ralph jumped and pats his back)

Ralph: It's okay Escanor, all you have to do is join me and you will find the person you search for (I said as he stood up and carried me on his back)
Escanor: You are now my cap'tn so I'll care for you if you care for me and I'll keep us safe as long as I'm alive (he says as I slept on his back)

........................
...at Escanor's place...

(I woke up feeling dizzy but it was late in the afternoon and I knew that andrew would have started looking for me. I sat up right as I saw Escanor had already packed his things ready to leave with us and become my left hand man)

Ralph: Are you ready to leave escanor?  (I asked). We have to go back to the ship's dock and wait for Andrew (I said)
Escanor: Okay cap'tn, let's us get going (he said as we left his home and headed towards the ship's dock as we saw Andrew waiting on the ship for us to arrive)

Andrew: Oi! Ralph!! (he shouts my name from afar as I waved at him)
Ralph: Hey! Andrew!! We are back (I replied as he points at Escanor)
Andrew: Who's that guy with you? (he asked as Escanor jumped onto the ship with me on his back)
Ralph: This is  Escanor the new member of our crew (I replied with a joyful expression)

Andrew: What crew? (he asked again)
Escanor: Don't you know anything apart from asking questions? (He asked as he walked into the cabin)
Andrew: Shut up! Human beast! (he insulted Escanor as Escanor stopped then looked back at andrew)
Escanor: It's just because I'm new here, I don't want to cause fight with a 'weightless dried insect" like you (he replied as ralph got in the middle of both of them)

Ralph: No fighting on my ship! (I yelled at the both of them)
Escanor/ Andrew: I'm sorry cap'tn (they replied him)
Ralph: Let's gather together and make a name for both the ship and our pirate name and even our Jolly Roger (I said as I sat on the deck)

.....................

'At marine base"

(The admirals gathered together on a round table)

Aokiji: Hmm, there's a new pirate boys that I heard destroyed G-8 navarone few days ago (he said)
Akainu: This generation of pirates keeps getting worse each day with the birth of new pirates (he replied)
Kizaru: I heard that the guy has the power of the Thunder-Thunder fruit and he might be a problem for us if we don't kill him fast (he said as he crossed his legs)

Akainu: What about we give him a bounty and make other pirates hunt him down and that might be another way for us to end him early (he said with seriousness)
Kizaru: Let me tell fleet admiral Sengoku and the danger of leaving him alive without a bounty (He said as he vanished leaving 2 seconds of light)

Aokiji: The emperors of the new world have not been causing trouble for a while now, but we need to take down any of them if we want to let justice rain (he said as Akainu sat comfortably on his chair)
Akainu: If my opinions are right we need to take down Whitebeard and Kaido immediately, cause if a war breaks out they will come to fight just for fun (he said as the door opens and Sengoku entered)

........................

Back at Ralph POV

(They sat down together and formed the name of everything they need)

Escanor: So the name of our pirate crew is the Thunder Pirates and the name is nice, and you are a thunder power user and it fits the name (he said)
Andrew: Then we all have settled for the name of the ship as Million Days but all we need is the design of our Jolly Roger
Ralph: I'm done with our Jolly Roger and it will look so beautiful on our ship. Let's set sail!!

Their Jolly Roger

To Be Continued