Worst Of Their Kind

..............................
________________
"At Mariejoir"

(A meeting between the 5 elders that have superior authority to that of a fleet admiral)

(OM means old man)

Beard OM: I received a report from Sengoku about a rookie pirate that threatens the sea and he's name is Dami D. Ralph (he said as all the elders looked shocked)
Sword OM: So this bloodline stills exist in this world..? (he asked himself)
Spider OM: We need to erase him before he erases us first... But I thought lord i** killed his bloodline (he said and asked as the atmosphere looked tensed)
<Door open and close>

Sengoku: Sorry to interrupt but I've been hearing things about that new rookie and his bloodline..? (he asked as the elders looked at him)
Sword OM: It's a long story but you have to make he's bounty high enough for stronger foes to kill him immediately (he said as Sengoku nods)
Sengoku: What about his crew..? They are all deadly (he says)
Spider OM: Just don't make their bounty below 200 million (he replied Sengoku)
..................
"At Million Days"

(They all kept quiet and were very sad about Escanor's death as Ralph looked up and saw newspaper birds flying around as it drops a bag of newspaper on their ship.

Erisa went over to carry the newspaper as different papers fell from inside the bag as it had pictures of people)

Erisa: What the hell has happened again (he says to herself as she picks up the papers and looked at it)
Erisa: *Shocked* Our bounties had increased and it's so much (she said as they all gathered her)

Erisa: Let me read it!
Dami D. Ralph) a bounty of (580,000,000 million berries)
Inosuke) a bounty of (310,000,000 million berries)
Andrew) a bounty of (230,000,000 million berries)
Erisa) a bounty of (140,000,000 million berries)
(she says as she picks up a newspaper)

Erisa: The complete crew has a bounty of 1,260,000,000 billion berries, they need to be killed with immediate effect to prevent their authority around the world (she reads from the newspaper)

Ralph: Looks like they have taken us seriously and they already know about the death of escanor (he says as he looked forward and saw an island nearby)
Andrew: We have made an impact on the seas and we are already infamous (he says while looking at the island)

Ralph: Let's go on with our journey, the sea waits for no one (he says)
........................

Erisa: Alright guys. We need to be careful now that we are infamous (she says as Inosuke slams the table with his palm)
Inosuke: What island is this and that's all we need to know..! (he yells at Erisa)
Erisa: The name is Frasco island and that's all (she replied being sad)

"Few moments later"

Andrew: Don't be sad Erisa, it's the impact of Escanor's death that is making everyone angry (he told Erisa as she makes a small smile)
Erisa: I know, but Inosuke is the current user of the sun fruit and he doesn't have any swords, I'm just trying to be caring (she replied Andrew as Ralph opened the cabin's door)
Ralph: Let's Move (he says in an angry low tone as they stood up and followed him to the deck)

........................

Ralph: Everyone sticks together and be on a lowkey, and make sure to silent anyone who defy you (I said as  they all nodded and jumped down from their ship)

(Immediately they jumped down they saw groups of marines soldiers pointing their gun at them as a man in white coat steps out of the crowd and another huge man in black cloth that has large white design on it and holding a Bible steps out as well.

The huge man removes his gloves and the other man stood and looked at the pirates that were being cornered by the marines)

???: I've got you cornered now pirates, no where to run too (the Marine says)
Ralph: Who are you..? (I asked the Marine)
???: I'm Vice-admiral Garp and I'm here to take your head to the world government (he says)
Garp: And beside me is my companion, Bartholomew Kuma a warlord

Bio

Garp

Kuma

Kuma