Hell {Pt2}

........................
"6 days later"

(The marines were close to clover island and they saw many pirate ship's docked at the island, Garp came out of his cabin with a bag of donuts while he was eating like a prisoner.

Garp: Rain down canons on the island, don't hesitate to destroy the island (he says as all the marines ships shot countless canons on clover island causing all round explosions)

"Meanwhile at Hell tournament"

Ralph: Every winners of the tournament, go out and show the marines that you are not meant to be messed with (I said as all my new fleet members ran out of the forest to where the marines ship's were)

(A/N: This are the names of the winners of Hell Tournament:

John
Df> Animal-Animal Fruit, Model: Ice Bear
Type: mythical zoan

Cena
Df> Animal-Animal Fruit, Model: Gorilla
Type: Mythical Zoan

Fina
Df> Insect-insect Fruit, Model: Ant
Type: Zoan

Hody
Df> Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Blue Dragon
Type: Mythical Zoan

Konan
Df> Paper-Paper Fruit
Type: Logia

Zenon
Df> Bone-Bone Fruit
Type: Paramecia

Mahito
Df> Shape-Shape Fruit
Type: Paramecia

Fushiguro
Df> Shadow-Shadow Fruit. Advanced
Type: Logia

Camie
Df> Blood-Blood Fruit
Type: Logia

Max
Df> Animal-Animal Fruit, Model: Demon frog
Type: Paramecia

Annie
Df> Insect-insect Fruit, Model: Armoured Spider beetle
Type: Paramecia

kagurashi
Df> Steel-Steel Fruit
Type: Paramecia

Ashido
Df> Acid-Acid Fruit
Type: Logia

Eren
Df> Titan-Titan Fruit
Type: Paramecia. )
........................

(We advanced towards the marines with courage about our new devil fruit ability.

We stopped the marines canons as they exploded in the sky. We all started tearing down one ship at a time.

Garp went over to find Ralph inside the forest. He found me sitting down without any care of what happens.

He used armament Haki to coat his both fist as he boosted towards me then he punched me in the face as I was sent flying backwards.

Kaneki watched how Garp used his fists to punch me all over, I was greatly bleeding all over my body, I looked at Garp who was staring at me in confusion)

Garp: Why aren't you fighting back..? (he asked me while his fists were dropping blood)
Ralph: Are you done beating me up.. So finish what you started and get out of here (I replied him as he rushed towards me again but this time he was down for finishing me up)

(He continued punching me. I laughed as he was punching me and Kaneki was also laughing while drinking tea.

Garp seperated from me as he went 20 steps backwards.

I stood up as I lifted my right hand up and brought my index finger to the back of my middle finger then I smiled)

Ralph: This is one of my ancient technique -Return-

(I said as Garp and me switched our body health. My injuries were transferred to Garp and he's healed body were transferred to me.

He yelled in pain as he felt what he did to me, I continued to laugh as my body was healed up, Garp held his body and vomited blood endlessly.

I went over to him as lifted his head to look at me. I stared at him wickedly then I gave him a round-house kick 9n his head as he flew back to where they packed their ships.

All my fleet were returning without any injuries on their bodies)

Ralph: Are you guys done...? (I asked them)
Cena: Yes.. We are done and the marines were the perfect practice for us (he said as they all nodded)
Kagurashi: So we'll be leaving for the new world before you.. Why..? (he asked)
Ralph: I'm waiting for my crew and you guys should go and announce my name in the new world... But I'll be there before you know it (I said as they all nodded)
........................
"Few days later"

(They were all on their ships with my flag designed beside there's.

They were ready to set sail and whereas they built me a strong ship that could sail through the calm belt and survive any type of storm the world has to offer.

My fleet had just left then I saw my crew on a ship approaching the island. They had all changed in stature and appearance:

Inosuke was wearing a black up and down cloth with black boots while two swords were on one side of his waist and the unexpected quad was sitting on top of his shoulder holding a small staff.

Andrew was wearing brown long sleeves and brown slim fitted trousers with black gloves on his both hands.

Erisa was wearing a girlish purple mini gown and she was smiling and waved at me. I don't know how she could recognize me with my new appearance.

They arrived at the island as they all hugged me. I smiled at them and introduced them to our new members: Kaneki the chef and Hito the scientist and unexpectedly they introduced me to a girl who they choose to be our doctor and her name was "Elizabeth" and she was damn pretty)

To Be Continued