Nephan Island

(The Thunder pirates sailed for 3 weeks before they got to Nephan island.

Upon arriving at Nephan island Ralph, escanor and Andrew got down from their ship as they went into the island for some new adventures)

..................

Ralph: Why does this island have different kind of coloured people? (he asked his crewmates)
Escanor: That's what I'm wondering right now cap'tn (he replied)
Andrew: "Nephan island" is an island of "Creatures" in different kind (he said as Ralph and escanor understood)

???: Hello foreigners! (a sliver cat-human female creature with a tail said to them as she approached them)
Ralph: Nice to meet you (he said to the female cat-human)
???: My name is Erisa and I'm from the Catalinea clan of cat-human people (she said as Andrew eyes turned love)
Andrew: My beautiful cat girl! I love your figure and your prettiness (he says as he swarms around her touching her fluffy tail)

Erisa: Thank you, and could you stop touching my tail it makes me want more petting (she said as her cheek turned red)
Andrew: What's your profession? (he asked as he stopped touching her tail)
Erisa: I'm a Navigator and I'm working under an organization called Nefer and we produce drugs called Pitou that increase the power and ability of any type of people (she explained)

Escanor: What type of people do you sell too? (he asked curiously)
Erisa: We sell to big pirates with the likes of Boss Jonez, Bulabie 8, World warrior and Caesar (she said). Oh!  I'm not supposed to tell you all this details (she said as she was about to run Andrew held her hand looking into her eyes)
Andrew: Do you really want to work for this organization? (he asked seriously)

Erisa: *Tears drop* No! No!! No!!! They killed my family and forced me to work for them under many conditions (she said with tears)
Ralph: Then come be with us, and don't worry we'll fight whoever wants to take you from us (I bravely said)
Erisa: But you guys are just 3 and you can't fight against the whole organization (she said trying to prove a point)

Escanor: We don't really care who comes against us, all we need to do is become stronger (he said as he clenched his fists)
Erisa: Your opponents are going to be the leader and his guards (she said). Heater (The boss) he has overwhelming strength, Frieza (his left-hand man) he's fast and strong, Cooler (right-hand man) he has an immortal technique that can hurt a person internally (she explains as they all smiled and clenched her fists)

Ralph: They are just the right people for us to get stronger and have a proper bounty (he said)

.....................
"Erisa got back to Nefer headquarter"

???: Erisa my dear, welcome back (he said as he pressed her breast tightly)
Erisa: Hope you where not bored when I left? (she asked the man)
???: I was kinda bored but with you around my joy has returned (he said as he held her waist and made her sit on his legs as he romanced her)

..."Door opens"...

???: Heater! Stop fooling around and get serious (the man yelled as heater told Erisa to stand up)
Heater: Oh! I'm so sorry Frieza, did I hurt your feelings? (he asked as Frieza got angry)
Frieza: Well I don't really care.. Boss Jonez and Bulabie 8 had just ordered for drugs and they had made a payment of 60,000,000 berries each (he said as heater stood up and opened his arms)

Heater: Tell the production team to get to work!! Holiday is over!!!!

...............
"Frieza talking to cooler on a transponder snail"

Frieza: Cooler! Get to work!! We need drugs before next tommorow (he said)
Cooler: Sure! I'm on it, but hope boss isn't flirting with Erisa in his room? (he asked)
Frieza: You know that's what he will be doing once he has money to spend (he replied joking)
Cooler: Heater is just an idiot! (he said as he cut off the call)
Frieza: Cooler can be a moron sometimes (he said to himself as he left the room)

..................

Ralph: I'm just so happy that I'll be able to fight someone strong for the first time in my life history as a pirate (he said to Andrew and escanor)
Escanor: But who can withstand my power as an opponent (he replied Ralph)

To Be Continued