Fleet Destruction! Unto a new island!

..........................

(We were sailing calmly and I was busy testing out my new abilities on the ship's deck when a newspaper bird flew down to me handing me a newspaper, I collected it and payed the bird. I then opened the news and saw the article as I became shocked by it)

Ralph: It's about time to see my fleet's bounty

{Thunder pirates fleet

John
Bounty: 710,000,000 million berries

Cena
Bounty: 750,000,000 million berries

Fina
Bounty: 430,000,000 million berries

Hody
Bounty: 880,000,000 million berries

Konan
Bounty: 630,000,000 million berries

Zenon
Bounty: 500,000,000 million berries

Camie
Bounty: 590,000,000 million berries

Eren
Bounty: 990,000,000 million berries

Fushiguro
Bounty: 660,000,000 million berries

Ashido
Bounty: 720,000,000 million berries

Fugarashi
Bounty: 380,000,000 million berries

Max
Bounty: 300,000,000 million berries

Mahito
Bounty: 670,000,000 million berries

Annie
Bounty: 400,000,000 million berries

Kugarashi
Bounty: 560,000,000 million berries

Total bounty of fleet
9,170,000,000 Billion berries

........................

Ralph: That's impossible.. Their bounties are so high (I said shockingly)
Inosuke: Hey cap'tn..! Let's train (he says). I can help to master the use of the tremor ability (he says confidentiality as he draws his swords)
Ralph: Nah.! I'll pass but come and see, our fleet bounties are too high and the total is so shocking (I said as he came closer to me)

Inosuke: HOLY COW!! THAT'S TOO HIGH!! (he yelled as the others came to see)
...............

Kaneki: If this is the fleet bounty, that means we can deal with the marines so easily (he says)
Elizabeth: Don't make it sound like it's so easy to fight the marines.. Whereas they have powerful foes (she said to Kaneki)
Erisa: Forget about that one guys.. We are approaching an island already and it's so foggy out there (she said as I walked forward)

(My hand was covered with tremor orb as I remembered a better ability, then I clicked my middle and thumb finger together as we found ourself on the island)

Andrew: I'm kind of getting the hang of this your new ability "Warp" but it's still shakes me (he said as he jumped down from the ship to dry land)

(We all came down as we began to walk into the island then found a lively civilization as the place was crowded and full of humans and minks.

We went to different shops to buy and sell then we went to a motel to rented 2 rooms for ourself both girls and boys had their room)

Kaneki: It feels so relaxing laying down and not hearing the shout of an angry woman (he says as he relaxed on the bed)
Inosuke: Well.. All I care about is training and honing my skills to greater length (he says as he dropped his swords by the corner of the room)

Ralph: You guys should stay here, I'm going out for a while.. Won't be long (I said as I left the room for the boys)
Andrew: What's wrong with cap'tn.. Since when he got that his new abilities he had not being himself (he says as they all nodded in agreement)
Inosuke: I'll go check up on him and see where he's going (he said as he grabbed his swords and left the room)
Kaneki/Andrew: It's their business on what happens to them.. All I know is that I'm so exhausted (they said in collision then quad nodded)
...........................

Ralph POV

(I walked the island knowing fully well that Inosuke have been following me at my back.

I went to the outskirts of the town into a thick forest full of snakes. I passed out all of the snakes that where in the reach of my Conquer's haki.

I sat on the ground and called Inosuke to come out as he came out like a prisoner that just left prison after a long time of Imprisonment, he sat beside me and I showed him a paper that was in my pocket for a long time)

Inosuke: What's this..? (he asked)
Ralph: I received this paper 3 days ago and it kept me thinking about what it's says (I replied his question)
Inosuke: What does it say..? (he asked me another question)
Ralph: From what the paper says.. It says that I have a 3 years old baby boy with a woman named "Zephyr" at haremland and the name of my son is "Luther" and in other words his full name is "Dami D. Luther" (I said to Inosuke)

Inosuke: That's crazy.. Well can we train here together at least no one would get hurt (he said as he stood up and drew his swords)
Ralph: Yeah.. Why not, but don't die on me (I replied him while getting up)

To Be Continued