Fight! Heater VS Ralph!

(After they barged into Nefer HQ, they got to where the heater and his companions were dining.

Ralph took a glance at his environment as he looked directly at heater, he lifted his hand upwards as a roaring lightning strikes the building as all the floors crushed down as they all got separated from each other.

Ralph was left with heater,
Escanor was left with cooler and Andrew was left with Frieza, as the battle started)

...............

"Ralph POV"

(I looked at heater as he rubs away the dust that was on his eyes, he then looked at me as he looked confused)

Heater: You barge into my Palace, destroy my palace and now you want to kill me, who the hell are you? (he asked)
Ralph: My name is Dami D. Ralph and  I'll be the strongest pirate that ever exist (I replied him)
Heater: So..? How did I get involved in your pirate dream? (he asked confusedly)
Ralph: Did some research about you and found out you are a high class pirate (he replied)
Heater: My 120,000,000 million berries isn't just a joke *laughs*

(Ralph charged at him with high speed as he gave heater a round-house kick sending him crashing into a broken wall. The dust cleared as heater stood up holding 2 iron rod on his both hands as he vanished with speed and appeared at the front of Ralph hitting him on his head with the 2 iron rods as his head got buried into the ground.

Ralph stood up as he looked at heater with curiousness about those rods, heater charged at him again as he slams Ralph chest with the rods as he was sent flying)

(Ralph stood up again)

Ralph: What the hell are those rods? (he asked himself as he looked at heater from a distance). They make me weak as they touch me and they also hurt me even if I'm a logia type (he said as his fist got electrocuted by his lightning)

Heater: Bring it OOOOOON!!!!!! (he yells as they both charged towards each other's direction)

(Heater tried to hit Ralph with the rods but Ralph keep dodging as he managed to give heater a direct and powerful punch on his stomach as heater fell to his knees. Ralph lifted his right leg up as he was about to hit heater, he saw an iron rod approaching his face from under his legs. Heater used his rods to give Ralph an uppercut directly to his jaws as Ralph steps backwards suppressing the pain as heater continuously attacked him with the rods.
..................
While heater attacked him with the rods Ralph managed to carry a huge broken stone as he used it to block himself from heater coming attack. One of the rods broke as the broken part flew up and came down stabbing heater left shoulder as heater fell on his knees bearing the pain as he was removing the rod.
Ralph saw this opportunity as he rushed heater with his lightning attacks giving him no chance to rest from any attack he did to him. Heater collapsed on the ground as Ralph jumped into the air summoning strong and powerful lightning as he came flying down as he punched heater with the lightning he gathered on his fist.

Heater mouth opened as smoke came out, Ralph then stood up straight as he looked at his surroundings then fell down flat on the ground)

.....................

"Escanor POV"

Escanor: Bring it on COOLERRR!!!

TO Be Continued