Heading to the Sky

An unnamed island.

The moonlight danced gracefully on the surface of the sea casting a beautiful view as Ralph sat on a flexible chair with a devil fruit in his hand.

............

Ralph: *Thinking* With all my studies and research, this is the only devil fruit that might be stronger than that 'Rumble-Rumble fruit" but they are also related because of this fruit let's the user wield the ability of thunder and lightning and is also a Logia type devil fruit (He thinks as he looked up into the Sky)

Ralph: *Thinking* But I still have to eat it to survive this seas and become the greatest (He looks at the fruit as he dives his teeth into the devil fruit as he swallows with irritation then he digested the remaining of the fruit)

Ralph: This is so disgusting and creepy, my body doesn't feel right (I said as I felt a strong shocking wave pass through my veins)
Ralph: I've now Eaten a devil fruit so now I won't be able to swim, I've to be careful around the sea and around my opponents (he says as he walks towards his home, going directly to his bed)

............
(The next day)
............

'Knock!'Knock!
'Door opens"

???: Aren't you ready ralph? We set sail today and together (The person says as he stares at sleepy ralph)
Ralph: I'll be on my way andrew, just hold on for a sec (I replied as I walked back inside bumping into a wooden table at my dining)
Andrew: I'll be waiting outside (He replied)

(Some moments later)
.........

Ralph: Let's get going 'And' we'll head for sky island (he says as they entered a small boat as they both grabbed a paddle and paddled)
Andrew: Are you sure we are heading in this right direction? And remember you are a devil fruit user so don't drown (he says as Ralph nods)

(After some few minutes later, the 2 newbie pirate saw a huge ship heading their way as they stood up but was jacked onto the ship by some pirate slave.

They tied them with ropes as they kept them by the side of the ship.

Their cap'tn came out as he carried a heavy bronze sword that was crafted for a giant)

???: Thia are the people you said you captured? (he asked his slaves)
Slave1: Yes sir! (he replied)

Andrew: *Whispers* Hey ralph! You have a devil fruit? Can't you use the power to set us free? (He asked as the pirate cap'tn walked towards them then he bent down and looked at Ralph and Andrew)
???: Who are the 2 of you? (he asked as he placed his sword on Ralph shoulder)

Ralph: *Thoughts* -I must use this ability to free us but it's like my body can't Aline with the devil fruit-) Name's Ralph the man who will be the strongest pirate ever known (He replied the cap'tn)
???: Sorry kiddo but it's me that will be the strongest pirate and nobody else (he said as he rose his sword ready to cut off Ralph head)

(He swings his sword as Ralph's head fell and his body was left paralysed without a single blood rushing out.

Andrew looked in terror as he saw his dead friend body still in the same position. The ship's cap'tn rose his sword again ready to strike Andrew then Ralph body let out a spark of lightning as his head joins back to his body)

Ralph: Wow! I never thought I would control this devil fruit power. It's really nice to be a Logia type devil fruit (He said as the ship cap'tn swings his sword at him but his sword passed through him without a scratch)
Ralph: Sorry but you won't be able to touch me from now on (he says as he used his lightning to burn the ropes as he got set free)

Ralph: This is the first name of a technique that came to my mind -Lightning Rage-

To Be Continued