Reunion! Shadow emperor at sea!

...........................
(4 days had passed by after our peaceful reunion. I accepted elizabeth as the doctor of our ship because she was good at her skills and she also ate the "Holy-Holy Fruit" Which grants the user powers of an angel.
..
I got to see my crew and we dined and partied all day until we finally decided to venture out to sea. We knew our next destination is "Sabaody Achipalago" to get to the "New World" which stronger pirates are.

We set sail 2 days later with my new ship as my crew were complete and our resources were intact)
.................................
(It took 8 days before we could get to Sabaody and our food storage went down to half.

We arrived at Sabaody as marines were guarding the whole place. They couldn't touch one of my crew because of the feared me as the shadow emperor and they will need legalize authority to be able to attack.

We coated our ship that could help us get to fishman island with the help of "Sliver Rayleigh" the right-hand man of the pirate king)
........................

Ralph: Thanks Rayleigh.. With your help we can now go to fishman island (I said to him as he smiles)
Rayleigh: Yeah.. No problem (he replied). And Inosuke with that advancement you did with that devil fruit you can overcome some circumstances (he says to Inosuke as our ship began to sink)

Elizabeth: See you again.. Mr Rayleigh!!!! (she yelled as we all waved goodbye to Rayleigh)
Andrew: It was kinda good staying with him for a while.. So we are now heading for fishman island (he said)
Ralph: Nope..! We are not going to that island... I know another way round it but it will need us to fight our way through (I said as they all nodded in agreement)
Andrew: At least didn't get us killed before our time (he said in reply)

-Timeskip-

(We found out way round fishman island that is totally different from fishman island. The island were filled with fish folks but they were all huge and could use the sea monster to help them do their labour.

We tried our best to pass but they didn't agree as they took us captive and told us that to pass here we need to go through their yearly game of death and we should pick out 3 of our best fighters.

Andrew, Inosuke and I came out to accept the challenge as we were fighting against the island strongest in a ring)

-Timeskip. 2 hours later-

Erisa: Are you sure you guys should be doing this..? (she asked)
Inosuke: Yeah.. Don't worry we'll get us out of here (he replied)
Ralph: And if we get injured.. We have a doctor that can help treat us back to perfect health (I said while she blushed)
Elizabeth: Safe Fight guys.. (she said with shyness)
Andrew: Thanks.. See you guys later (he said as we went out to the fighting stage)

.................................

(Andrew was fighting the left-hand man of the king, while Inosuke was fighting the right-hand man of the king and Ralph was personally fighting the king.

The fight was about to be commenced when Erisa, Elizabeth and Hito were being kidnapped by the fish folks and if the crew didn't win all of them shall die but if they win they shall release them safely.

The trio were boiled in anger as the first fight commenced.

Inosuke Vs Bulk)

(On the stage)

Inosuke: Hope you can use Haki cause I'm not gonna go easy on you (I said as I silently draw out my swords and smiled)
Bulk: Just don't worry.. I'll make sure you will be the first to die (he replied then coats his fists in armament Haki)

To Be Continued