Nephan island (Pt 2)

A/N: This chapter will be short due to the upcoming battle of the thunder pirates and Nefer organization

.....................

"Erisa POV"

(I gazed my eyes at heater who was laying fast asleep beside me on his bed as he held my waist tightly close to him, i shifted his arm from my waist as I stood up and wore my cloth.

I left his room all freshed up and smelling good, I went over to the rented home that my new friends gave if I want to visit.

I got there as I saw Escanor lifting weights, Ralph trying new attacks on different boulders and Andrew going through a big book that had the cover picture of a devil fruit)

..................

Erisa: Hi guys! How's your day going? (I asked them with care)
Andrew: All up and rolling my dear Erisa (he replied)
Ralph: Just getting some techniques ready for my future fight (he said as he walked over to Erisa as she gave him a hug)
Escanor: I hope they are strong enough to face us, cause I need a threat that can make me weak like my battle between Ralph (he said as Erisa looked at him)

Erisa: How about we plan before we make a move (she suggested)
Andrew: Yeah, that's a nice idea (he replied as they all went into the house)

.....................
(They had finished planning the raid, Erisa came out of their house as she went back to the Nefer HQ)
.....................

Heater: Where have you been since morning? (he asked Erisa)
Erisa: Went out for a stroll within the neighborhood (she replied)
Heater: I'm having a feeling that to are trying to backstab me (he said as Erisa got shocked)
Erisa: NO!!!!! Why would I do something like that? (she asked him)
Heater: You are going to play dumb until what you are planning works out for you right? (he asked again)

Erisa: My love, don't talk like that (she replied as she approached him and place his right hand on her boob as he blushes)
Heater: Okay! Okay! Sorry for saying that. I'm hungry Erisa, tell the chefs to prepare something for us to eat for dinner (he said as I left for the kitchen)

Erisa: *Thought* I need a perfect opportunity for the raid to take place and when they are all drunk and sleepy. I can't wait to be free again, after 10 years of captivity (she thought in her mind)

.....................
"During dinner at Nefer HQ"
.....................

Heater: Today I celebrate my dear Erisa for becoming my one and personal wife (he said as he swallowed a huge meat and drank a bottle of sake)
Erisa: It's remains 2 months before our marriage, my love (she replied)
Frieza: Heater! What do you see in Erisa that you like her? (he asked as he finished drinking his bottle of sake)
Heater: She has everything I need as a man, and we'll make beautiful children (he replied)

Cooler: A human and a Catalinea mix breeding would be the most disgusting thing I've ever heard (he said as Erisa death stare him)
Heater: Don't talk about my future wife like that, you moron!! (he yelled at cooler)
Erisa: You don't need to yell at him my love, he's your fellow subordinate in business (she said as heater calmed down and ate his food)

(They all finished their food, as Erisa stood up and went over to her room as she did not want to stay where over drunk men were. She went over to a transponder snail that had the design of Ralph hair)

..................

Erisa: It's time to make a move (she said as Ralph smiled where he was)
Ralph: Okay! We are at the entrance just need to barge in (he said)
Erisa: Okay, I'm wai.....! (she was cut off by the loud sound she heard as she ran out of her room as she saw the thunder pirates already at the dining hall)

Ralph: Heater!! I'm here to take your head!!

To Be Continued.