Pirate and Marine

(The Thunder pirates sailed on 'million days" in search of a navigator to help them sail better on the sea of the "Grand line"

They kept on sailing as 3 ship approached them with the Jolly Roger of an anchor and "Justice" written beside it.

The marines prepared for battle immediately they saw them)

..................

"Ship 1"

Marine 1: Who the hell are those pirates? (he asked). And I haven't seen them or heard of them before (he said as he stood beside the canon)
Marine 2: Forget who they are, just get prepared for battle. We must to defeat them no matter the cost (he said as all 3 marine ships pointed their canon at "Millions Days")

(Ralph, escanor and Andrew stood on the ship's deck as escanor was holding his axe and Ralph body sparked lightning and Andrew held his 2 daggers tightly.

Escanor threw Ralph from a distance onto one of the Marine ship then he immediately threw Andrew next onto another ship before he jumps so high that he landed on the last ship)

..................
(Ralph POV)

(I stood firm as the marines pointed their guns at me.
They shot at me but instead the bullets passed me and shot at them as some of them fell down, I then gathered lightning at my fist as I punched the ship's deck immediately lightning strikes from the sky killing every one of them except from their cap'tn as he came out of his cabin)

Ralph: You must be the cap'tn of this ship? (he asked the man with the white cape)
???: Yes! And so what? (he asked Ralph angrily)
Ralph: Then I'm here to defeat you (he said as he rushed towards the Marine cap'tn)

..................
Escanor POV

(I swinger my axe at the attacking marines as their bodies cuts in half. He lifted his axe and slammed it on a marine's chest as the Marine ribs broke leaving him dead)

Escanor: This marines are totally weak and useless, let me just destroy all of them at once (he said as he jumps up to mid-air as he coats his axe in sun lava as he swings it at the Marine ship as it got entirely destroyed)

(Escanor landed on a floating wood as he looked at the burning ship, then a transponder snail fell onto his hands as a voice spoke)

???: Hello! Hello cap'tn Lordi! This is vice-admiral Wolf, give me your current report (he says through the snail)
Escanor: Your cap'tn Lordi is dead and I'm Escanor of the thunder pirates, the one who crushed all of your ship's along with my cap'tn and fellow crewmate
???: That's impossible! No one can destroy a ship all alone, and not just an ordinary ship, a ship with more than 600 men (he said as he ended the call)

Escanor: Hmm. What a jackass vice-admiral (he says as he used his axe to paddle)

..................
Andrew POV

(He used his dagger to slay almost all the marines but the one giving him difficulty was the ship's cap'tn.

He used his dagger attack on the cap'tn but he dodged easily as he gave Andrew an uppercut directly to his jaws, Andrew vomits blood as he went backwards.

He then rushed towards the cap'tn in a zig-zag formation, he dodged all of the cap'tn attacks as he stabs both of his daggers into the cap'tn body as he fell down and died)

Andrew: How would a marine cap'tn give me stress like that? (he asked himself as he broke one side of the ship and used it as a raft to get back to "Million Days" )

...............

(They stood on "Million Days" deck as they viewed their handwork on the ship's they destroyed.

Escanor burned down the ship leaving nothing left, Ralph eletrucuted the ship as the ship sparks out lightning and Andrew destroyed ship was coloured red due to the blood of the marines he killed)

Andrew: I'm having a feeling that we might receive a bounty for what we just did (he says)
Escanor: Let it be, at least I know mine will be high cause a vice-admiral knows my name (he replied with pride)
Ralph: I spoke to admiral Aokiji and Akainu and I'll soon have a good bounty (he says as their ship started moving forward)

Andrew: From the map, it looks like our next destination is "Nephan" Island

To Be Continued