Meeting Blackbeard! Emperors Clash!

..............................

Erisa & Elizabeth POV

(They walked the whole forest and found no form of life as they began to return back to where they were coming from as they met the rest of the crew apart from Ralph.

They reached where their ship was and found Ralph confronting blackbeard and some of his crewmates that were with him there)
...........................

Bb: Can't believe you are still alive young one, since your fleet are causing chaos in the new world (he says as he came closer)
Ralph: You are the one I've been looking for before you killed ace and pops (I said to him)
Augur: What should we do cap'tn, we could kill him now if you want (he suggested as all my crewmates made their fighting stance)

(Blackbeard crew that were available there:
Bb: Dark-Dark fruit, Tremor-Tremor fruit
Augur: Warp-warp fruit
San Juan: Huge-Huge fruit
Shiryu: Clear-Clear fruit )

Ralph: Don't move everyone, this fight is for someone I made a promise too and I don't want to fail him (I said as they all stopped and watched)
Ralph: Are you ready.. Monster..! (I yelled in my thought then he woke up)
???: It's my time to shine..!

(My eyes became red, canine teeth grew longer and my facial look changed, my finger nails grew longer and sharper than before. I became taller up to 8'6 feet tall in height)

-Fight scene-

(Bb wrapped his hand in a tremor orb as he was about to hit the air I clicked my middle and thumb finger together as the tremor orb disappeared and he just swinger his arm around. I used speed to get closer to Bb as I held his head with my hand then smashed his head to the ground causing the ground to crack.

San Juan grew bigger in size as grew bigger than me as he was up to 50 feet tall, he clenched his fist wanting to punch me into the ground but unlucky for him I caught his punch without moving an inch, I then kicked his hand above his head as he was left open for any form of attack, I jumped upwards towards him as I gave him a powerful thunder kick as he was sent flying in his huge form, I landed as my observation haki detected 8 bullets approaching me but I dodged them all and appeared in front of augur smashing his head to the ground the same way I did to Bb.

Shiryu thought he could give me an unseen attack but I caught him by his neck as I choked him for a long time until he passed out, I then left him and went to Bb who was still laying on the ground helpless, I used my feet to smash him more into the ground as he cough up blood.

Augur still didn't learn his lesson as he wanted to attack me but I got my hand wrapped in tremor orb then used it to hit his chest as he vomited much blood on the ground, I then used the tremor orb to smash his head to the ground as a shockwave happened and he couldn't stand up again.

I then looked at San Juan who was coming in much huger form that was up to 100 feet, I just teleport myself to his face as I held his ear and used speed to take him off balance as he was befalling the sea at great speed, I left him to fall into the sea as he reduced in size then I used tremor fist to approach him.

Tremor Smash!!

I yelled as I punched his face into the sea causing him to drown rapidly.

I went back to dry ground as I changed back to my normal form without any scratch on my skin. I looked around and saw the damage I did on the blackbeard pirates, I then recall one of the ability that monster told me)

Ralph: Hey monster..! Can I use the ability they are using..? (I asked)
???: Yes.. They are all yours for keeping your promise, and in total they are 5 abilities you just acquired in which they are; Dark-Dark powers, Tremor-Tremor powers, Warp-warp powers, huge-huge powers and Clear-Clear powers  (he said as I smiled)

(I turned around walking away with my crewmates at my front)

Bb: W..wh.. What are you..? W..Who are you...? (he asked with a shaking voice)
Ralph: My dream is to be the strongest pirate ever.. That's who I am (I said as I used my tremor fist to hit the air and it cracked causing the island to break up)

Bb: With that ability you can become who the world never expected.. You truly are meant to be the strongest pirate ever (he said as he finally passed out cold)

Ralph: I'm coming world.. Just wait for me

To Be Continued