Torture base "Idas"

A/N: This chapter is going to be short
............
"Ralph POV"

(I was being taken to their torture base at Idas as they hung me to different sea prism stone chains and whips me with different tools of theirs. Blood flowed dripping down from my body to the ground as I was in pains for the first time of my life.

I was being kept there for more than 2 weeks and I didn't eat through out all those weeks as I got slimmer than before and after that I was being taken to their prison that was 5 towns away from Idas town)
...............
"Andrew POV"

Andrew: It's been more than 2 weeks since I saw cap'tn last (he said)
Escanor: He's having great adventures without us knowing so don't worry about him (he replied Andrew)
Erisa: I've been hearing about this gossip about someone being captured the day we arrived here (she said as Andrew got provoked)

Andrew: How could that idiot get himself captured on the day of our arrival (he said as he stood up and left the house)
Erisa: Where the hell is he going to..? (she asked Escanor)
Escanor: Only him knows. You can follow him, I'll be here waiting for you guys (he replied as Erisa stood up and followed Andrew at his back)
..............................
"At Elaine's house"
..............................

<Door opens>

Andrew: ELAINE!!! (he shouts angrily)
Elaine: How did you know my name and who are you? (she asked Andrew as he jacked her by her T-shirt collar)
Andrew: Where is our CAP'TN!! (he yells as Erisa weakened his hand to release Elaine)
Elaine: Are you Big bro Ralph friends? (she asked Andrew)

Erisa: Yes we are my dear (she replied her as she bends down to her height)
Elaine: He got captured because of me, he's now in Idas the torture town. <Sobs> I can't even imagine the way he will look like right now (she said softly)
Andrew: I don't care care about your tears. Now follow us and give us direction of this place called Idas. We are going to rescue him (he said as Erisa carried Elaine on her shoulder as they began their journey)
Jax: Bring my Elaine back alive you damn pirates and if you don't I will show you my real power (he said as he shuts the door in front of him)
..................

Elaine: On foot the journey is 6 days but on horse the journey is 20 hours (she explained as Andrew immediately saw a horse stable)
Andrew: What about if we steal a horse? (he asked Elaine)
Elaine: It's fine just don't get caught (she said to Andrew as he quickly stole a horse and rode it to them as they hopped on)

(Elaine stayed at the front of Andrew while Erisa stayed at his back)

Andrew: You are now our navigator until we get to Idas town (he said as he jiggle the horse to become faster)
Elaine: WE ARE GOING TO SAVE BIG BRO RALPH!!! (she shouts as Andrew hits her head to be quiet)

To Be Continued