Is it just me, or does Gally want the Greenie to be calm?

"Clintonnn." I call out in a sing-song voice, closing my journal and placing it in my lap.

"What?" He asks. I can tell from his tone that he's slightly annoyed with me, but I don't let that stop me.

"I'm bored." I reply, fiddling with my fingers.

"You seem to say that a lot." He mutters, walking into the main area of the Medjack hut.

"I seem to feel like it a lot." I grin, tapping my feet on the ground. "So, can I go?"

"You finished everything Jeff and I told you to do?" I nod. Clint sighs, running a hand over his curls. "Fine. Go." He mutters, pointing at the door.

"Thanks, Clint! You're my favorite person in the whole wide world!" I shout, shooting to my feet.

"That's not true." I hear him mutter.

"But it could be!" And with that, I'm running out the door and into the sunlight, a warm breeze hitting my face. I spot the Greenie with Chuck and Logan over by the hammocks, so I make my way over to them, tucking my journal into my back pocket as I jog.

"Hey, boys!" I shout enthusiastically, grinning widely. "What's going on?"

"We were just telling the Greenie about the first time we came up in the Box." Chuck replies, smiling as usual, his curls bouncing up and down as he attempts to tighten the hammock around the tree. 

"It's basically the same story for all of us." Logan adds, looking up at the Greenie. "We wake up in the Box, somebody gives us the tour, and then here we are." He shrugs.

The Greenie nods silently, staring at me.

"What?" I ask with a laugh, slightly uncomfortable under his intense gaze. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

The boy shrugs, looking away and directing his gaze to the stone walls of the Maze. Logan catches my eye, raising his eyebrows at me, arms crossed across his chest. I shrug in response.

"Don't worry. You're already doing better than I did. I klunked my pants three times before they got me outta the Pit." Chuck mutters, taking a step back to make sure he tied the hammock to the tree correctly. 

"It looks good, Chuckie." I say, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh, guys?" Logan asks, tapping me on the back. I turn around and follow where he's pointing.

"Shit. C'mon, boys." I mutter, rolling my eyes as I grab both of the younger Glader's hands and run with them to catch up with the Greenie.

"Slow down!" Chuck pants. He tries to slow down his pace, but I grip his hand tighter, hauling him along behind me. When we finally catch up to the Greenie, all three of us are panting and out of breath. I place myself between him and the stone walls, placing my hand on his chest, forcing him to stop walking.

"What the hell are you doing, Greenie?" I ask, still panting.

"I just wanna see." He replies, his gaze flicking from me to the walls and back again.

"You can look around all you want, but you better not go out there." Chuck says from behind us, moving so that he's standing next to me.

"Why not?" The Greenie questions, trying to walk forward. I press him back once more, my hand still on his chest. "What's through there?"

"Look, we don't know klunk about what's out there. We just know what we're told." I say, slightly annoyed at this point. One thing's for sure about this new kid. He's extremely curious.