Sunscreen = free back massage

"No, Newt, please don't!" I shout, trying desperately to prevent the blonde boy from taking off his shirt.

"Everyone else is!" He shouts back, ignoring me and ripping his shirt off.

"Oh, gross!" I cover my eyes as he laughs. 

"Why's it such a big deal? Literally everyone else has their shirts off."

"Yeah, and it's gross!" I yell. 

"But now I can show off my muscles!" Newt replies, pointing to his stomach.

"You don't have a six pack, Newton. You have arm muscles."

"And veins." He says.

"Sure. And veins." I reply, looking around the Glade. Literally every single Glader has their shirt off due to the heat.

"Everyone else is shirtless, Venus! Shouldn't you be too?!" One of the Baggers shouts. God, the Baggers are disgusting.

"Shut the fuck up before I rip your fucking eyes out and feed them to a Griever!" I shout back, flipping him off. He puts his hands up in the air, walking away from me.

"I was just gonna tell him to shut up, but I think you said it bloody better." The blonde says, starting towards the gardens. I follow him, leaning on one of the stakes in the ground. "Don't you dare look at Gally." Newt says.

"I'm not gonna..." I trail off when I see him, my voice getting caught in my throat.

"Bloody hell." Newt mutters, running a hand over his face. "You're ridiculous."

I don't respond. I'm too busy looking at Gally. He's shirtless, sweat dripping down his back as he's building. He looks so fucking attractive. 

"Hellooo? Anyone home?" Newt asks, waving a hand in front of my face. I snap out of my daze, snapping my head towards him.

"Huh?" I ask, shaking my head.

"God, you were practically drooling over him."

"I was not!"

Yes you were! I could practically see the hearts in your eyes!" He says, rolling his eyes. "Oh damn, Minho's got nice muscles."

"That's disgusting, Newton! He's one of your best friends!" I shout, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"I'm just saying!" He defends, putting his arms up in surrender. 

"Well don't just s-"

"Holy shuck, Dylan does too." He whispers, cutting me off.

"And you say I'm bad." I mutter, slapping my hand against my forehead.

"Sunscreen! Sunscreen!" Clint and Jeff shout, running out of the Medjack hut with dozens of bottles of sunscreen. Newt grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the two boys.

"Will you get my back?" He asks, grabbing a bottle.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I grumble as he turns around. I spray the stuff on his back, gently massaging it into the skin.

"I can't reach my back either, V! Mind getting me too?" Minho asks when I'm done with Newt. Soon enough, about twenty boys are lined up, waiting for me to spray and massage sunscreen on their backs.

"If you wanna prevent skin cancer, come get sunscreen!" Clint and Jeff shout over and over again, causing me to laugh a little.

"It's literally like a free massage." Ben says.

"Is that all I am to you?" I ask, gasping and putting my hand on my chest in mock astonishment.

The next half hour is spent massaging sunscreen into the Glader's backs. Yes, it's disgusting, but I don't need Clint and Jeff yelling at me for causing sunburn and skin cancer because I refused.

"You really don't mind?" Someone asks behind me, tapping me on the shoulder. I turn around, coming face to face with Gally's chest. 

I slowly look up, trying my best to not stare.

"I, uh, I don't mind at all." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. He smiles, turning around. "You're gonna have to sit, Galpal. You're too tall."

He lets out a chuckle, sitting down on the grass so that I can reach. I spray the sunscreen all across his back and start massaging it into his broad shoulders.

"So, you didn't sit with us this morning." I say.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I was going to, but Dave wanted me to sit with them instead." 

"That's okay. You don't need to apologize. I uh, I liked the blue shirt." 

"Oh..." He rubs the back of his neck. "It was my only clean shirt."

"Well I liked it. It looked good on you."

"Yeah?" He asks, turning around when I finish the sunscreen. 

"The color!" I add, my face turning pink. "The color looked good on you."

He chuckles again, his eyes lighting up.

"Need me to give you sunscreen?" Gally asks, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Oh um, sure." I reply, turning around.

The sunscreen is cold at first, causing me to flinch a little. Gally's large hand touches my lower back, causing shivers to run down my spine despite the heat. I can't help the red on my cheeks.

"Thanks for doing this by the way. You're the first person to offer." 

"It's no problem." The Builder replies, gently massaging the sunscreen into my back and shoulders. "You did everyone else. Someone should do you too."

"That's what she said." I blurt out, covering my mouth with my hands to stifle a laugh.

"Of course." He mutters with a sigh.

"Sorry. I know what you meant. Thank you."

"Any time, Ven. You're good to go." 

I turn around, taking the sunscreen bottle from his hands.

"Thanks again." I say with a smile.

"No problem. Oh, you should probably put some on your face too. It looks like it's getting red." He replies, pointing to my cheeks.

"Right. Don't wanna get skin cancer or anything." I mutter, looking down at the grass. 

"So, I'll see you later?" He asks, causing me to look up again.

"Yeah. See ya." And with that, Gally walks back towards the Builders. Why am I starting to feel this way around him?