''I want you''

Venus's POV~

"You said you couldn't sleep earlier. Why?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"It's nothing to worry about. I don't usually sleep." He replies, looking down at me. 

I furrow my eyebrows at his comment. "Why not? Don't you wanna sleep sometimes?" 

"Well, yeah, but my mind has this scary capability of being dark and demented right before I fall asleep. That's why I usually come up here so that I can clear my head." He looks away before looking back at me, an ashamed look in his eyes. "I don't like the nightmares."

"You're afraid of your own dreams?" 

"Yes." He says it so quietly that I can barely hear it. Gally looks up at the sky to avoid my stare. I wring my hands together before giving in to the overwhelming feeling in my body. I place my hand on his cheek, gently pulling his face to the side so that he can look at me.

I let my thumb draw circles on his skin, forcing myself to not look down at his lips. Gally leans his head into my hand, closing his eyes. I smile softly as I observe him. He's so beautifully breathtaking and he doesn't even know it.

"I get nightmares too." I whisper, looking at him. "I get them so often that I should be used to them by now, but no one ever really gets used to their nightmares. We just learn to accept them and move on. It's better not to give in to them though. After all, it takes ten times as long to put yourself back together again as it does to fall apart."

Gally opens his eyes, meeting my gaze. He stares at me with this look in his eyes that makes my cheeks turn pink. He doesn't break eye contact by looking away. Instead, he stares at me. Gally looks at me like I am something worth looking at.

He leans forward suddenly, pressing his forehead against mine. Butterflies explode in my body as my eyes close. I don't know what's about to happen, but whatever it is, it excites me to my core.

"Can I kiss you?" Gally whispers, barely even audible. I hear him though. I'm just beginning to nod when Gally presses his lips on mine like he's starving and I'm the only cure.

My entire body ignites in a frenzy of butterflies. My hands shake and quiver as our lips move together. 

He kisses me with all the power he can muster, making up for every year, month, week, hour, minute, and second that our lips haven't been touching. 

One of his hands is cupping my cheek, the other pulling me closer to his body. This boy is setting me and my world on fire and doesn't even realize it.

We both pull away, but leave our foreheads resting against each others, breathing heavily and our eyes still closed.

"So I'm guessing you're not mad at me anymore?" Gally asks. I can hear the smile in his voice. I laugh, shaking my head, my eyes still closed.

"No, Gally. I'm not mad at you." 

And with that, I lean in again, meeting his lips in a soft, yet passionate kiss. I sit up and place my hand on his shoulder, gripping it in my hand to keep myself steady. If I don't, I might melt away into oblivion. 

Gally threads his hand through my dark hair, the other hand wrapping around my waist to pull me even closer.

My stomach goes absolutely insane. My body is lit on a fire that is slowly spreading, catching hold of every rational thought I have left, leaving me with nothing but a fuzzy mind and a numb, giddy feeling consuming the rest of my body.

He pulls away again, but his lips are barely separated from mine.

"I'll give you the world." Gally whispers against my lips, his voice raspy despite hardly being able to hear it. "Ask and it's yours. The sky, the moon, the fucking stars. Anything you want, and it's yours."

I can't help the grin that spreads across my face as I pull away farther so that I can see his entire face. God, he looks like a work of art. Gally's smiling back at me, staring into my eyes.

"I want you." I say quietly after taking a deep breath, intertwining our fingers together. "I can't deny it anymore. I want you, Gally. I've always wanted you."

The feeling this boy gives me is unlike anything I can imagine. I don't think there's a word that would even be able to describe it. Whatever it is, it excites and terrifies me at the same time

"I'm yours then, Venus." He whispers. He just said my name for what I think is the first time ever. My full name. No nicknames. No Greenie. No Ven. Venus.

I never thought a name could sound so beautiful when someone said it, but now I know my assumption was wrong. Now that I heard him say it, I never want him to stop. It's all I want to hear for eternity.

"I'm all yours."  Gally raises my hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the skin. He then leans forward, kissing my forehead, the tip of my nose, and finally ending on my lips.

I know I have no right to touch him with this much intimacy or to crave him like air, but I do both at the same time. And when his lips touch mine, it's as if I can recognize the taste of him, almost as if he were made for me. 

It's as if I've been waiting for him forever and I finally found him. 

And all I crave is more.