Jungkook felt a mix of gratitude and guilt, emotions that danced around each other like an intricate ballet. "I don't want to hurt anyone, Tae hyung. Maybe I need some time alone."

Tae nodded understandingly. "Take all the time you need, Kook. But remember, you're not alone in this. We're here for you whenever you're ready."

Taehyung listened attentively as Jungkook poured out his emotions, the room bearing witness to the weight that burdened the younger boy's heart. Tae could sense the turmoil within Jungkook, and he chose his words carefully to provide comfort.

"Kookie, you don't need to apologize. We all make choices, some good, some bad. But that doesn't determine your worth or who you are to us," Tae said softly, his gaze warm with understanding.

Jungkook's eyes held a mix of gratitude and remorse. "I just... I feel like I mess everything up. With Eunwoo, with yugyeom, with you, with everyone. I don't want to be a burden."

Tae took a step closer, placing a reassuring hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "You're not a burden, Jungkook. Life is complicated, and we're all just trying to navigate through it. We care about you because you're you, not because of any mistakes you think you've made."

Jungkook nodded, a flicker of acceptance in his eyes. "I just want everything to be okay again. I want to be okay."

Taehyung smiled gently. "It will be, Kookie. Healing takes time. And you're not alone in this journey.We are in this together, Kookie. Always." And with those words hanging in the air, a quiet understanding settled between them, creating a foundation for the path ahead.

Jungkook, standing near the door, took a deep breath before addressing Taehyung's concerned words. The room felt heavy with unspoken emotions, and Jungkook wanted to find the right words to convey his feelings.

"Tae hyung, I appreciate everything you've done for me," Jungkook began, his voice measured. "But I can't keep being the reason for problems in your life. Last night... It was all too much, and I needed some time alone."

Tae's expression shifted from concern to a mix of understanding and sadness. He walked closer to Jungkook, their eyes locking in a silent conversation. "Kookie, you're not a problem. You've never been. I care about you because I want to, not because I feel obligated."

Jungkook glanced away, a hint of frustration lining his features. "But I can't keep letting you get hurt because of me. It's like this with everything—Eunwoo, yugyeom, and now you."

Tae gently neared Jungkook again, encouraging him to face the conversation head-on. "Kook, we all have our share of challenges. Life isn't always easy. But that doesn't mean we stop caring for the people we love. You're not responsible for the actions of others, and you're certainly not alone in facing difficulties."

Jungkook sighed, still grappling with his own internal struggles. "I just need some space, Hyung. I want to figure things out on my own. It's not fair to you."

Tae nodded, a mixture of resignation and understanding in his eyes. "Take the time you need, Kook. But remember, you're not alone. I'll be here when you're ready to share, and so will everyone else."

While Tae offered support and understanding, Jungkook harbored a secret that weighed heavily on his conscience. The unspoken truth of his pregnancy lingered like a silent storm in his mind.

Taehyung sensed a certain hesitancy in Jungkook's gaze, a depth of emotion that hadn't fully surfaced. As they talked, Jungkook's thoughts veered towards a revelation he wasn't ready to share, especially considering the recent upheavals in his life.