chapter 31

...♡𖹭

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

♡𖹭...

The following days flew by in a whirlwind of activity and shared experiences. They explored nearby villages, hiked through scenic trails, and spent evenings huddled around the bonfire, sharing stories and laughter. All the while, the unspoken connection between Jungkook and Taehyung deepened, a silent language understood only by them.

One evening, as they sat by the bonfire mesmerized by the dancing flames, Taehyung surprised Jungkook with a shy question. "Would you like to see my sketches sometime?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. This wasn't just a question about drawings; it was an invitation, a glimpse into Taehyung's inner world. "I'd love to," he replied, his voice filled with genuine interest.

Taehyung led Jungkook to a secluded corner of the attic, a space he had transformed into his personal art haven. Shelves overflowing with art supplies lined the walls, and the floor was a canvas of unfinished sketches and discarded drawings.

In the center of the room stood an easel adorned with a breathtaking landscape painting – rolling hills bathed in the golden hues of sunrise, a winding river glinting in the distance. Awe filled Jungkook as he took it all in.

 Awe filled Jungkook as he took it all in

  (Credits to the rightful owners)

Taehyung, his cheeks flushed a light pink, shyly pointed to various sketches – different portraits of Yeontan, a charcoal sketch capturing the intensity of a thunderstorm, a detailed study of a white Lotus flowers.

As Jungkook studied each sketch, a deeper understanding of Taehyung unfolded before him. The meticulous details in one drawing spoke of his patience, the bold strokes in another revealed his passion. With each piece, Jungkook felt a connection forming, a glimpse into the artist's soul.

Finally, Taehyung reached for a particular sketch and held it out to Jungkook. It was a simple drawing of a face – a face with familiar doe-like eyes and a gentle smile. Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest.

 Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest