chapter 9

.....

'Depression is being color blind and constantly told how colorful the world is!'

.....

As Taehyung and Jimin pulled into the college parking lot, their eyes widened in surprise at the sight that greeted them – Jungkook and Eunwoo, seemingly engrossed in a lively conversation as they entered the college together. The unexpected scene sparked a mixture of emotions in Taehyung – surprise, concern, and an underlying fury.

He turned to Jimin, his voice edged with frustration. "Jimin, do you see that? What's Jungkook doing with Eunwoo? He's the college pin-up , and you know how he is."

Jimin nodded in agreement, his gaze focused on the unfolding scene. "Yeah, I noticed. Eunwoo is a total jerk, and we know what he's capable of. We should talk to Jungkook, make sure he knows what he might be getting into."

Taehyung clenched his fists, a mix of protectiveness and frustration surging within him. "Let's go talk to them. Jungkook needs to know what kind of person Eunwoo is. He might be playing with Jungkook's feelings."

As they approached, Jimin couldn't resist teasing Taehyung. "Tae, you seem more bothered by this than just a friend's concern. Are you sure there's not something else going on?"

Taehyung's cheeks flushed, a defensive retort on the tip of his tongue, but he chose to ignore Jimin's comment. "Let's just talk to Jungkook. We need to make sure he's not being fooled by Eunwoo's charm."

Jimin chuckled knowingly, recognizing the unspoken feelings Taehyung harbored for Jungkook. Nevertheless, they both shared a determination to protect their friend from potential heartbreak.

Approaching Jungkook and Eunwoo, Taehyung took a deep breath to calm the storm of emotions within him. "Hey, Jungkook, can we talk for a moment?"

Jungkook turned, a bright smile lighting up his face. "Oh, hey hyung. Umm yup we can."

Taehyung glanced at Eunwoo, his eyes narrowing slightly, before shifting his focus back to Jungkook. "Can we talk in private for a bit?"
This made Eunwoo smirk.

Jungkook's brow furrowed in confusion, but he nodded. "Sure, let's go over there." They moved to a quieter corner of the campus, away from prying eyes.

Jimin, casting a wary glance at Eunwoo, decided to follow them. Taehyung took a moment to collect his thoughts before addressing Jungkook. "Jungkook, I just wanted to tell you to be careful around Eunwoo. He's not what he seems, and I don't want you to get hurt."

Jungkook's expression shifted from confusion to concern. "What do you mean, Tae hyung? Eunwoo has been really nice to me."

Taehyung struggled to find the right words, torn between revealing his own feelings and protecting Jungkook. "Look, Eunwoo is the college heartthrob, and he's known for... not being the most genuine person. I just don't want to see you get hurt, okay?"

Jimin interjected, trying to ease the tension. "Yeah, Kook, Tae is just looking out for you. We care about you, and we don't want to see you getting involved with someone who might not have the best intentions."

Jungkook's gaze shifted between Taehyung and Jimin, a mixture of confusion and gratitude in his eyes. "Thanks, hyungs. But Eunwoo has been really nice to me. I appreciate your concern, but I think I can handle it." By saying this , he moved back to where Eunwoo was.