chapter 12

....

'Everything is better when you decide you don't care.'

....

Tae and Yugyeom were wraped in each other's arms as they relax in the warm ambiance created by the soft glow of the room's fairy lights. The night began to reveal itself with soft murmurs, joyful laughter, and the sweet display of love and affection.

Tae, with a gentle and affectionate smile on his face, moved his finger in circular motions on Yugyeom's back while they were lying close together on the bed. "I never imagined I would find someone like you, someone who makes me feel the way you do."

Yugyeom, feeling affectionate, responded to Tae with a heart fluttering, "I share the same feelings. You complete me like a missing piece hyungie."

As the night went on, their discussion turned to more personal subjects, the hushed vulnerability of exchanged tales and whispers strengthening their bond. In the soft moonlight filtering through the window, Tae gently ran his fingers along the curves of Yugyeom's face before their lips met in a slow and affectionate kiss.

After a beautiful display of their love for each other, Tae snuggled up to Yugyeom and listened to the comforting sound of his heart beating, feeling the calmness they both experienced in each other's presence. The room was filled with the soft sounds of boyfriends sharing their dreams and making whispered promises, creating an echoing effect.

As the night grew deeper and darker, Tae finally surrendered to the comforting embrace of sleep. Yugyeom lovingly backed away from Tae, ensuring he didn't disturb his boyfriend's peaceful sleep. Stepping out into the quiet hallway, he was guided by the soft glow of the moon.

Yugyeom, with a sudden yearning for water, quietly made his way to the kitchen on tiptoes. While he was reaching for a glass in the cupboard, he was taken aback to see Jungkook sitting silently at the kitchen counter, deep in thoughts.

Surprised by Yugyeom's sudden appearance, Jungkook lifted his gaze, his eyes showing a blend of astonishment and interest. "'Hey Yugy, what are you doing in the kitchen at this late hour?"

With a smile on his lips, Yugyeom responded, "I'm just getting some water. Hyung's room is a little too warm."

Jungkook noticed the unspoken joy in Yugyeom's expression and felt compelled to ask, Is everything okay? It appears to me that you...

Yugyeom's eyes sparkled with love as he started to talk excitedly about Tae. "Tae hyung is really amazing. He's very romantic and thoughtful. The way he speaks and touches me makes me feel like I'm in a dream."

Jungkook leaned in and listened as Yugyeom vividly described the romantic atmosphere in Tae's room. The details were shared with an unrestrained joy that showed the depth of the connection between Tae and Yugyeom.

"He has a talent for making me feel unique, you know?" Yugyeom added, his tone filled with both admiration and adoration. "I feel like he understands me perfectly and knows just what to say and do to make me feel special. I've never experienced anything like this before."

Jungkook, feeling a subtle tinge of loneliness in his heart, gave a supportive smile. "I'm really glad for you, Yugy. You gu..guys will make a perfect couple"

Unaware of the complications hidden beneath Jungkook's calm attitude, Yugyeom nodded eagerly. "He truly is. I am fortunate to have him."