chapter 11

...

'I don't cry over people, i cry over the way I get treated because I don't deserve that.'

....

Over time, Jungkook became caught up in a tangle of mixed emotions. Even though he had originally wanted to keep his distance from Eunwoo, the bond between them ended up being more powerful than he expected. What started as chance meetings eventually became planned get-togethers, and Jungkook found comfort in the time he spent with Eunwoo.

As they got to know each other better, their silent connection became stronger, resulting in a subtle interplay of exchanged looks and gentle gestures. Eunwoo remained mysterious, never directly revealing his true feelings, but their closeness grew stronger day by day.

In the meantime, Jungkook faced difficulties in trying to mend the growing gap between him and Tae. Tae, who used to be a source of support for Jungkook, seemed uninterested in resolving their issues. Jungkook was confused and struggled to understand why there was suddenly a distance between them.

One night, Jungkook found the bravery to bring up the topic. He said, "Tae hyung, we need to have a conversation. Why are you trying to avoid me?"

Tae looked into his phone and responded calmly, "There's nothing to discuss, Jungkook. Situations changes."

Jungkook was confused by Tae's  answer and couldn't understand why Tae was suddenly being distant. However, he chose to ignore it and believed that Tae's behavior didn't matter as much because he now had a special bond with Eunwoo.

Jungkook continued to get closer to Eunwoo, not realizing the harm he caused to others who cared about him. Things changed even more when Yugyeom decided to take a big step to find clarity in his own life.

One day, Yugyeom anxiously walked up to Tae. He said, "Hyung, there's something important that I've been wanting to talk to you about."

Tae, who was still cautious, glanced at Yugyeom doubtfully and asked, "What's going on?"

Yugyeom took a big breath and bravely admitted, "Tae hyung, I genuinely have feelings for you. I've been trying to resist it, but I can't anymore. Would you like to be in a relationship with me?"

Tae was surprised and his face changed when he heard the unexpected suggestion. He needed some time to think before deciding what to do because he had mixed emotions about Jungkook and the possibility of starting over.

Tae hesitated for a moment and then reluctantly agreed by saying, "Okay, let's give it a shot."

Yugyeom had a happy expression on his face, but Tae felt a mix of happiness and sadness about the decision. Tae thought it was the right time to let go of the intense feelings caused by what Jungkook did.

Over time, Jungkook and Eunwoo grew closer, forming a special connection that was not clearly defined as just friendship or something romantic. The fact that they didn't have a clear label for their relationship didn't bother Jungkook; he liked the uncertainty and cherished the moments they shared without the pressure of commitment.

However, the consequences of what he did affected his relationships. Tae's new bond with Yugyeom emphasized the increasing separation between them.