2.16 The Last Dance

En başından başla

"Watergate was the seventies, Ric." Elena interrupted him gaining a few stares. "I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman." She quickly spoke seeing the looks she was getting.

"Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena."

After that class went on he just brought up random events he remembered from the 60's. As everyone had made their way outside I stayed behind. I put on a fake worried expression.

"Ric?" I spoke gaining his attention.

"Yes?" He answered confused. He wouldn't know about me at all. Well, he would know of me. But he doesn't know it's me.

"Are you okay?" A asked him still faking being worried.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He spoke a little nervously. Afraid he would be figured out already.

"Ric, I'm your closest friend. I know when something is off about you." I started, making him even more nervous. I could hear his thoughts, he was wondering who I was and how he didn't know about me, since apparently I'm Alaric's closest friend. Time to mess with him.

"I'm fine, really." He stated.

"I know you aren't fine. Is it because of Elijah?" He questions with a fake worried tone.

"Elijah?" He looked beyond confused.

"I told you it would end badly between you two. Let me guess. He used you for sex and now acts like you don't even exist." His expression turned from confused to horrified. I felt like I would explode in laughter at his expression, but I had to hold it in. I needed to mess with him some more.

"I-I-I n-no." He became a stuttering mess. Thinking about his brother having used the body he was currently occupying for sex horrified him beyond anything.

"I tried telling you. He was just using you as a sex toy!" I told him in an exasperated tone. I know I'm throwing Elijah under right now, but meh. It makes for good comedy. "I told you this would happen. Elijah was just staying in town for a few weeks for some business. To you, he was the handsome new guy that gave you attention, that wanted you. But sweetie, to him you were just a sex toy." At this point, AlaricKlaus's face was completely red. His thoughts were jumbled and didn't really make sense. HA! I love messing with people.

After a few moments of AlaricKlaus trying to form a sentence, he finally managed to get something out.

"W-Where is h-he?" He questioned me, not being able to look me in the eyes.

"No!" I firmly stated as I pointed my finger at him. It looked like a parent scolding their kid. "You need to move on. And if this is about you just wanting to be fucked again by him, then you should just find another vampire. He isn't the only vampire around after all." After that, I left leaving a speechless AlaricKlaus behind. His face was even redder than before.

(I really hope this was funny to you guys).

...

3rd person pov

After Luna had left the classroom, AlaricKlaus quickly pulled out his phone calling his witch. When the witch answered he didn't get a chance to speak as AlaricKlaus interrupted him.