Epilogue

Toby moved on with her life, just as Ethan had asked her to. She graduated and became an artist, like she wanted to be. Her best known work is "The boy with the marbled eyes". She got closer to her parents and stayed connected to everyone but Donna. She got a house on the edge of Clear Water Lake, too. Gorgeous house. Toby never did get back into a relationship either. Little flings, but nothing compared to her and Ethan. 

Best part? Soon after she got the tattoo, she found out she was pregnant! She had been too preoccupied with everything to notice, but as soon as she did she went to a doctor and the baby came out healthy. She now lives with Junior (Ethan Thomas Jr.) in their home. She takes Jr. to Ethan's grave so that he has some type of connection with his father. 

So in the end, Toby did good. She fixed herself up and in just enough time to raise her and Ethan's son. And she is making it big in this world, just like Ethan knew she would. 

=====================================================================================

So that's it! Toby and Ethan have a son! Did you guys like that surprise? I just want to thank you all so much for reading this book. You all mean the world to me and I'm so happy you read this book. I just love you all so much. I can't thank you enough. And I hope many more people read this in the future. The one time I need to write something meaningful, I'm at a lost for words. Well, that's the irony of being a writer. So I love you all and please continue to read my new books!

-JMAC xoxo