Chapter 46

******THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING! AND DON'T BE IMMATURE ABOUT IT IF YOU DO READ! I TRUST YOU ALL TO READ RESPONSIBLY!*****

 Toby's POV

I was at work cleaning up and putting things away. Ethan sat at the bar, drinking his tea like usual. I washed a cup and put it onto the drying rack.

"Sophie loved that you came to the party." Ethan said as he finished the last sip.

"I loved coming. It was fun." I smiled.

"I like dancing with you." He opened his mouth as if to say more, but closed it.

"What?" I asked intrigued.

"Nevermind." Ethan said as he waved it off as if it was some silly idea.

"No, tell me." I said as I leaned my elbows on the counter.

"I was just going to say that I would love to dance with you like that at our wedding." he mumbled quickly. I blinked back at him. "I told you it was crazy."

"No. No it's not." I said stepping back. "I was wondering what you were thinking when we were dancing." I said as I went back to drying the dishes.

"I was thinking that one day I honestly want a future with you." He looked at me with earnest eyes. "Toby, I really want to be with you for as long as I live. I wish nothing more than to stay with you forever and have a family. Travel, learn, discover, all with you."

"I would love to have a real family, too. Not this made up one that I have. Or the one we keep talking about." I said as I sat next to him on the bar stool.

"I know we can't really promise forever, we are still so young, but right now, I know that's what I want." He took my hand and I smiled.

"That's what I want too." I said evenly.

"Deal." he shook my hand. I laughed at the thought of making a deal on forever.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing, but it's like you said we can't promise forever or make a deal on it."

"Right, but I can promise right now." He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and then got up to clean up the library. I left Ethan in his confusion. I picked up a book and slid it back onto the shelf.

"You can't just leave me there like that." Ethan said behind me. I turned so my back was against the bookcase.

"Who says I can't?" I said with my voice sharp and a smirk on my face.

"Me." Ethan said as he took my arms and pinned them behind my head. He pushed me hard against the bookcase and began to kiss me. Book rained down on us because of the force he just inflected on it. I pulled away and leaned my head on the shelf.

"You have got to cool it, I'm at work." I said.

"No one ever comes in here, plus you closed half and hour ago." he said as he tilted my head down. "You are so beautiful." he whispered as he let go of my arms and put his hands on my face. He leaned into to kiss me and I let him. I hoisted myself onto the bookcase with my legs around him. My hands ran through his hair. His lip ring digging into my skin, but in a good way. His hands traveled to my waist line and under my shirt. My stomach shuddered at the touch of his hands. He left them above my belly button just below my bra. Suddenly he pulled away.

"Now you stop." I exasperated.

"If-" he scratched the back of his neck. "If you want me to stop, tell me." he said shyly.

"Ok." I said as I went to kiss him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked pulling away.

"Yes, Ethan." I whined.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want to."

"Ethan, I love you. And I want this." I said as I kissed him, not giving him time to refuse. We resumed our previous position. My heart began to race and I felt my pulse quicken. Just because I wanted it doesn't mean I wasn't nervous. His hands made a sudden move from their spot and they made their way to unclasp my bra. This is it, there isn't any turning back now. My bra fell to the floor as I kicked off my shoes. Ethan had already thrown his to the other side of the aisle. He took off his shirt, stopping for that brief moment when the shirt went over his face. I looked at his bare chest. I moved my hand across his muscles as he stared at me with lust filled eyes.

He put his hands on my waist under my shirt again, not going up my chest. He seemed shy to even though he wasn't the one with no bra on in the middle of a library-coffee shop. We stayed like that a moment, just looking at each other. I started to kiss his neck and I heard him groan out. The sound vibrating on me. I giggled like Ashley, which I cursed myself for. He took my waist and laid me down on the fuzzy floor. He undid his belt buckle and took of his pants. He came to the floor and loomed above me, his hands on the floor as if he was to do a push-up. He lifted my shirt, but not above the top of my chest. He began to kiss downward, his breath tickling me and causing my hips to arch involuntary.

He began to undo the button on my jeans, but had trouble unclasping it. I laughed as I proceeded to help him.

******

There we laid on the floor concealed by a curtain, Ethan had torn off the window. Our clothes scattered around the room and books littering the walkway. I had my head on his chest while his arm was around me. We didn't talk and I listened to the rise and fall of his breathing.

"I wasn't your first, was I?" I asked as I looked up at him. His storm eyes looked down at me.

"No, you weren't." He sighed. "How'd you know?"

"You seemed to know what to do."

"We should write down all of those promises we made." Ethan said as he grabbed a random book and pen.

"Which ones?"

"All of them." He said as he began to list the promises he remembered.

"You can do that." I said as I moved off of him and sat up, clutching the curtain to my chest. He glanced at me and laughed to himself.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Why are you covering yourself?" Ethan asked as gestured to the curtain. I laughed when I understood. It was like I was embarrassed to show him my chest, not that we didn't just have sex on the floor of a dirty coffee shop.

"Maybe because someone tore off the curtain!" I gestured to the open view of the empty parking lot.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have if someone hadn't been so-nevermind."

"Ugh, what?" I groaned. I hate when he stopped mid-sentence to say nervermind. He looked at me with a "are you serious face".

"You know what I was going to say."

"What?" I laughed as I crawled over to him. "That I pleasured you so much that you became the hulk?" I said as I brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself." He grinned. I got up and grabbed my clothes to get dressed. As I skidded to the bathroom Ethan slapped my bare ass.

"Ethan!" I yelped and he laughed.

*******

==================================================================

OMG! I did just write that. God, I think I need the holy bible. So yeah, they just did the nasty on the dust and germ filled coffee shop. As romantic as that seems, I'll pass. But Ethan is such a sweetheart, except when he is a dirty boy hitting Toby's bum. I don't even think this is me writing, like who knew I had that in me. I have made a journey of self discovery. And I hope that you all were mature about this. I did say that and this is listed as mature, so please be that way. I hate when people laugh, like chill or else no one is going to be your Ethan/Toby. I also think the ones who laugh are the ones that know they won't get laid until they are 30. End of my mini rant. I just want no shit about this! Hope you liked this non-fifty shades of grey action. Bye! ILYSM!

-JMAC xoxo