Chapter 25

Toby's POV

It was now November, a week away from Thanksgiving. Donna was busy getting everything prepared while Chelsea and Marc sat in the other room. As much as I loved Ethan, I would never do what Chelsea and Marc do. They just sit there staring at each other and repeatedly tell each other they love the other. Then Chelsea would kiss Marc while he squeezed her boob. And this was a cycle that would repeat over and over.

"Donna, Thanksgiving is a week away, you can chill." I said as I left the living room and walked into the dining room.

"No no. Thanksgiving is a week away which is precisely why I have to work now." She said as she wrote down another item on her shopping list.

"Ethan and I will just have Boston Market in our house." I said walking up to my room. I put my phone on the speaker dock and blasted P!ATD, like I have been for the past month. As I was cleaning up my room, my music stopped and Ethan's ringtone played instead. I jumped up and the 6 water bottles that were in my lap hit the floor.

"Hello?" I said into my receiver.

"Hello." Ethan sang.

"Can I help you?"

"Sophie, Sophie no!" Ethan yelled in the background. "How fast can you get here?" He asked breathless.

"15 minutes?" I said as I slipped into my Uggs and wrapped my, ok Ethan's, leather jacket around me.

"Good because I think my sister is having her first heartbreak." he said and then the phone went dead. It was raining and I was getting soaked even before I walked to the car. I jumped into my car and drove to Ethan's. I had driven to Ethan's so much I could drive there in my sleep. I was there faster than I had said and I practically jumped onto the porch. I opened the door and heard Sophie screaming.

"What happened?" I asked laying the wet jacket on the floor.

"To be honest, I don't know. She came home sat down said something about a boy and went into that." He said pointing at Sophie who had her knees hugged to her chest.

'Ethan, what did you do to her!" I said throwing my bag into his gut. I sat next to Sophie and pried her arms off of her legs and picked her up. "What happened, baby?" I asked cradling her. She took a deep breath.

"I was sitting on the swing and my boyfriend came up and broke up with me. Then l-l-later I s-saw Becca with a ring pop the same flavor that my ex had g-given me." she cried. I petted her hair and rocked her.

"Shhh." I said to her. "He wasn't worth it." After a while, she did calm down and was eating ice cream while she watched Jessie on Disney channel. "You know your brother here did sort of the same thing to me."

"Wait, what are you telling her?" Ethan asked.

"He did?" Sophie asked wide-eyed.

"Yeah. At the dance instead of kissing me he kissed this really mean girl." I nodded.

"Ethan!" Sophie scolded.

"Hey, now. I gave you the best kiss of your life as an apology." Ethan corrected.

"Yes you did." I said kissing him.

"Ek." Sophie stuck her tongue out.

"You keep that tongue in your mouth." Ethan told her.

"Ethan, don't say that to her." I hit him.

*******

==================================================================

Just a short chapter, but a chapter. Hope you enjoyed. I will have more up tomorrow. Bye, ILYSM!

-JMAC xoxo