Chapter 45

Ethan's POV

It was Sophie's birthday and the house was full of screaming girls. I sat on the couch waiting for Toby to come.

"Ethan, can you help me?" Kate asked as she tried to balance the cake. I took the cake and placed it on the table. It was a layered cake, specially made to look like a princess castle. As I turned to go back in the living room, I was almost steamrolled by 6, 8 year-olds. As I went to sit back down, the door bell went off. I walked to the door, zombie like, not wanting to be here. But when I opened the door, there stood Toby dressed as Ariel. She had on the dress Ariel wore in the movie when she has the dinner date with Eric in the castle. Don't ask how I know the exact scene.

"You look gorgeous." I breathed. She really did look like a real princess, my princess. Her hair was pulled back like Ariel's and she just looked so perfect.

"I hate wearing dresses." she said as she came into the house.

"Why? You look so pretty." I said still looking at her dress and beautiful face. She blushed.

"You don't look to bad yourself, Aladdin." she said as she gave me a kiss.

"Toby!" Sophie yelled as she jumped into Toby's arms.

"Hey, birthday girl!" Toby gave Sophie a kiss.

"You're the prettiest Ariel I've ever seen!" Sophie said running her hand on Toby's dress. "It's so soft."

"Thanks." Toby said as she handed Sophie a bag.

"Ooh." Sophie said as she tore into the bag. Inside was a Jasmine baby doll. "I love it so much!" She gave Toby a hug and then ran off with her doll.

"No problem, cutie." Toby said as she gave Sophie a hug. Toby looked at me. "So?"

"So?" I asked absorbed by her in her dress. She laughed.

"What do we do?"

"Oh, well, there is going to be a 'ball' and normal party stuff." I answered walking into the kitchen. She followed.

"Toby, you look gorgeous." Kate cooed. Toby blushed.

"Thank you Mrs.Thomas."

"Are you going to dance with Ethan at the ball?"

"I suppose he will do." Toby glanced at me.

"You suppose?" I scoffed.

"Well, I have to get the girl set up with the genie game." Kate said as she walked out of the kitchen and corralled the little princesses. I smiled at Toby.

"What?" She asked with gleaming eyes.

"You are just so perfect. I just-" I sighed. "I love you."

"Stop being so gushy." Toby said as she took my hands. "You won't be saying that when you go to visit your mom."

"Sure I will, " I said tossing my hair. "I will be telling everyone what a great girlfriend I have back home." I kissed her.

"Will you tell your mother?"

"Of course. She will be happy to hear that I landed a beautiful girl like you." I said as I swayed with her arms.

"Will she understand or remember?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen her." I replied as girls started squealing. I looked into the living room and saw girls running in s circle trying to catch Kate. I shook my head and smiled.

"What?"

"One day we will have a bunch of squealing kids." I said determined. She rolled her eyes at my promise.

******

"Ok, now it is time for the ball!" Kate said. "First we will have our King and Queen go first and then all of the princesses will pair up." She gestured to us and we walked out into the middle of the cleared living room floor. Toby stands in front of me and I bow and she curtsies. I hold out my hand and she takes it with her soft hand in mine. I put my other hand on her waist and we start to waltz around the room. The girls cheering with glee while Toby and I laugh. I love to hear her laugh and see her smile. It makes me happier than when I'm with my mother if that is possible.

"Now the princesses." Kate says as the little girls grab one another and dance like me and Toby. Sophie stands off to the side, having no one to pair with. Toby stops and picks her up. The three of us start to dance again with Sophie in both of our arms. She smiles a smile just as lovely as Toby's. I looked at the both of them and knew this is what I wanted with Toby. A family with her. I never wanted to let her go, I was going to marry her on the finest day. And she would be a perfect bride, the only bride for me. And a mother she would be. A mother to my child, a beautiful child. I sighed and looked at them again. And I smiled, content with this perfect moment in my life. But knowing Toby, I knew there was going to be more perfect moments.

******

===================================================================AH! I finally got this one up for you guys. Like I said I am sorry for being so MIA (missing in action) lately. But I told you in June there are a lot of events coming up and I won't have time to write. I am exhausted from my field trip yesterday. But you guys come first so here is Chapter, what chapter is this? Chapter 45! So chapter 46 is on its way. As well as my new story, A Make Up In A Breakup!

-JMAC xoxo