Chapter 44

Toby's POV

Ethan and I were walking down the hallway, laughing about stupid shit like always, when we saw Ashley standing by her locker talking to some jocks.

"Hey." Ethan said to me and pointed to her. "We never did talk to her about what she did at the party."

"Oh, yeah." I said walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked grabbing my elbow.

"I'm going to visit Micheal at his new apartment." I said stopping.

"Well, first we are going to go talk to her." Ethan said as he started to walk over to her.

"No, we don't have to. It was 2 weeks ago." I protested.

"So what? Nick was close to raping you, Toby."

"I said I didn't want to talk about it anymore." I whined as I followed him. He walked over to her and shooed the boys away.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Ashley said as we approached.

"What was having Nick rape Toby for?" Ethan said bitterly.

"He almost raped her." she corrected.

"He shouldn't have almost raped her either."

"It was like a month ago." Ashley said brushing us off. Ethan looked at her loathingly.

"You know what? You are one sad little bitch." Ethan said boldly.

"Excuse me?" Ashley blinked.

"You heard me. I can't believe you would go that far to have us break up. Ashley, I would never want you. Ever. Get that through you fake ass head. If you ever hurt us again I will be sure to ruin you." Ethan said taking my hand and leading us to the door. He suddenly stopped and turned back. "Oh, and another thing. I hope you live a sad and shit filled life." Then he turned and kissed me. I smiled at him after and walked out with him. As we went out the door I turned and gave Ashley the middle finger.

I walked to my car and Ethan followed me. I put the window down and he leaned in.

"I'll text you when I'm back at Donna's." I said.

"Cool. So where does Michael live now?"

"On the other side of down. The Grand Palace."

"Oh, Jason lives there." Ethan laughed.

"Yeah, that's the only reason I even know how to get there."

"Alright, I let you go." He leaned in to kiss me. "Oh, I forgot. Sophie's birthday party is next month. May 7th."

"Ok. What is the theme?"

"Disney Princess. Can you guess what one she is?"

"Hm, Jasmine?"

"Yeah, and I have to be Aladdin."

"That will be so cute." I laughed.

"Will you dress up?"

"Maybe. I'll just use one of Chelsea's old pageant dresses."

"Hey, how is Chelsea?"

"Besides being 7 months pregnant? Still bitchy." I said as I put my car in drive.

"Wow. 7 months already."

"Yeah, can you believe we are almost done with March?"

"Nope. Seems like just yesterday I heard you singing in Mr.Grey's choir." He said backing up so I could drive off.