Ch 7: Sweater Weather

• इन्हें समर्पित: the_lakez

There he was-Ron Weasley groping a giggling Lavender Brown's ass with one hand and trying to pull off the sweater that she was wearing. Oddly enough, everyone was staring at them and many were glancing towards Hermione's direction, casting their eyes away when they caught sight of Hermione's eyes.

'That can't be-is that my sweater she is wearing?',she thought. Hermione choked up as she caught sight of the small 'H ♡ R' sticker at the hem of the sweater. It was that darn cardigan.

-Flashback Starts: 6th yr-

So-what has my nerdy brunette got for me this Christmas?",Ron asked as Hermione lightly shoved him, handing him the oddly wrapped present.

"Here, Ron-I made it! Oh and don't wash it with soap."Hermione watched in anticipation as Ron took forever to open it and her face fell as Ron tried his best to smile when he saw the red sweater.

"Oh-Hermione! It's...wonderful, I love it. I'll wear it later ok?"Ron scrunched up his nose a bit and walked away-leaving her standing disappointed.

-Flashback Ends-

Hermione cried that night. He didn't appreciate her. He didn't get that Hermione had purchased the best wool with most of her allowance and had stayed up late on multiple nights to weave that sweater with care, with love. No, he didn't understand anything about her really. Hermione didn't even think that he'd notice the little tag at the bottom of the sweater with their names on it. She had hoped that the sweater was the magical item they would have always remembered. And probably would've told their kids too. But she whimpered as the she looked up and the world smiled cruelly at her.

Roommates || Dramione AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें