Ch 5: You.On Top.

The pic above is a Marichat fanart(from Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chatnoir).They remind me of Dramione.

Time skip:

Weeks had gone by and the scenarios were improving day by day. Weekends were the most fun, when the students went out to Hogsmeade-shackling upas the winter days drew closer.

The house rivalry was almost no where to be seen, much to even McGonagall's wonder. But there was always Ron and Crabbe and Goyle, who got into fights and arguments, here and there, now and then. But it was the usuals.

Another usual was Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger stealing each other's belongings.

"Well at least, they aren't stealing each other's hearts now-or are they?",Blaise cracked up as he and Theo carefully dodged several nose enlargement spells through the creaks of the duo's bedroom door.

On a fine, warm and cozy Saturday morning.

"You damning ferret! Give me my clothes back. And my wand! Youuu-"Hermione raced after him as Draco ran around the room with Hermione's top and skirt in his hands.

And her bra and panties.

There was undeniable joy in his laughter which rang through the room.

He smirked as he caught glimpses of her running around in her towel, which was wrapped tightly around her torso, hugging her in all the right places. Her hair had turned considerably soft and tamed down after the war, now resting in cascading chocolate waves around her shoulders. Her neck glistened with water droplets, slowly disappearing into the folds on the towel.

Draco gulped .He suddenly turned to get a full view , but Hermione bumped into his chest, losing her balance at the abrupt stop. Being the heavier one, he forced the brunette to fall on the floor with him, on top of his rock hard chest.

They stayed there for a few minutes. Neither of them were able to keep up with the pace of their quickening heartbeats.

Draco leaned closer."Well ,you took the 'I'm taking you down with me to a whole new level, didn't you...princess?"

Their lips were an inch apart. Their bodies were pressed together. Hermione's clothes were long forgotten, lying pell-mell on the floor.

Until there was a knock at the door.

They groaned in frustration."Fuck the goddamn world."Draco stood up, fixing his shirt as he went to open the door. Obviously annoyed out of his wits.