"Aw, I forgot to change the bondages,"

Davina gently removed the bondages before going to take a bath in the room that she booked. She didn't think that her wound was still not okay even though the physician said that it would be okay after a few days but she could still feel the pain a little.

"I guess I should go to Raniel's estate,"

She uttered after taking a bath and all dressed as she went out of the room to eat dinner since she was hungry. She went out of the inn and went to a cafe that was not far away and didn't think that she would see the man who had helped her earlier alone.

"Should I approach him or not?"

She decided not to approach him as she sat down on an empty table that was not far from him. He was busy reading a newspaper so he didn't look her way since its just one table apart from his side.

"Good evening, Sir. What is your order?"

"One cup of hot chocolate, strawberry shortcake, and this one,"

She answered the staff of the cafe and patiently waited for her food for a few minutes. Her food arrived so she was happy that she barely control herself smiling and the woman served her food blushed as she looked away.

"I see that you are hungry, Sir. Enjoy your food,"

She said and Davina just nodded and immediately admired those sweets in front of her. Davina just nodded to the staff and started to eat the strawberry on top of the cake with her fingers and immediately put it in her mouth.

"You seem okay as I can see that you are eating so appetizing,"

Davina almost choke up because the man who helped her suddenly pops out in front of her kaya napainom siya sa binigay niyang tubig na nasa water goblet.

"Sorry to surprise you. Can I sit here?"

He said as he looked at the empty chair in front of her, however, before she could answer him he already sat down on the chair.

"..."

Davina didn't know what to say since she didn't think he would approach her when she planned to approach him after she was done eating.

"Hm, I didn't mean to disturb you but you can eat your food. I was just happy to see you eat so well that I want to eat what you are eating,"

"... I see. T-thank you for the water earlier. You can have this one for helping me,"

She said as she pushed the plate with the chocolate mousse even though she wanted to have a bite but she thought that she could buy it later on since she can't give the strawberry shortcake that has already been touched.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes,"

"Alright. Thank you,"

He said as he took a bite with the fork that she used earlier on the table and she didn't mind it as she looked at the chocolate mousse creaminess after he took a little to eat with the fork.

"It's delicious but its too sweet,"

He commented and drinks water from the same water goblet that he gave to her while she raise one eyebrow while looking at him.

"I'll buy you something else. You should not give negative comments about this dessert. I'll eat this one and buy you another,"

She said as she got the plate and immediately ate the chocolate mousse, he was surprised by her reaction as he remembered someone who gave the same reaction which made him stare at her unconsciously.