Chapter 13:

"Yes, I thought so. You are smart to quickly catch up just like her, but you better go,"

"..."

Raniel walks away from her after saying that and didn't even look back while Allyssa was still taking in the fact that her instincts were true about him since she was connecting her questions about him on how did he know the way to the capital and how he has so much money when he is just like us living in the countryside. Perhaps he is a noble and hiding in the countryside as she is taught that she is doomed if she gets revenge on him.

"Argh!!! Should I prepare myself for the worse? *grooowwll* I should eat first and think later,"

She said as she goes back to the inn and eat the food suitable for two while Raniel went somewhere else.

~~~

"Did she take in the medicine?"

"Only a little since she unconsciously spitting out the medicine, Master,"

"What? Are you done changing her?"

"Yes, but we are taking care of her other bruises in her body aside from her hands,"

"I see. Let me take care of her,"

Hanz said as he entered the room where Davina is since nasa labas siya ng kwarto matapos niyang ibigay ang ginawa niyang gamot since they are not yet done changing her clothes to comfortable clothes since ang dungis ni Davina at halatang ilang araw ding hindi nagpapalit ng damit.

"Lord Hanz, we are done changing her clothes,"

"Did she wake up?"

"No, Sir,"

One of the maids helped change Davina's clothes when they left the room.

"Alright, you can go,"

He said so the maid left him as he goes inside the room. Hanz looks at Davina who is sleeping peacefully on the bed as he slowly approaches her with mixed feelings dahil sa mga ginawa niya kanina when he can just let someone do it for him. Still, the feelings let him do it himself which makes him really puzzled and question his actions.

"Geez, her temperature is still high,"

He said when he check her temperature with his hand kaya agad niya itong binawi dahil para siyang napaso sa init ng kaniyang noo. Hanz picks up the bowl that has the medicine that he gave earlier to the maid na konti nalang ang naiwan. He tried to feed it to her as he slightly opens her mouth but it doesn't going in dahil nilalabas ni Davina ang gamot unconsciously so Hanz carefully wipes her neck and mouth with the cloth na nasa bed table

"You are wasting the medicine, Ms. Davina,"

He looks at Davina while talking as if she is pretending to sleep and listening to him but she isn't so Hanz sighed dahil hindi niya alam kung paano niya ito mapapainom since she's still sleeping because of the sleeping potion but the sleeping potion should be already worn out, however, he thought that she is very tired, weak, and has a fever that makes her sleep even without the sleeping potion to recover.

"...I didn't think I will do the same method that Avy did do Prince Renz, the last resort, if not an emergency,"

Hanz uttered as he remembered when he questioned Ash who was with Avy when she cured Prince Renz from poisoning. Hanz drinks up the medicine from his mouth as he closes up the gap to Davina's face as he opens her mouth again and fed her the medicine through their mouths.

"Pardon me, Ms. Davina, if I accidentally stole your first kiss-- but I hope I didn't,"

Hanz wipes his mouth na may gamot na nagleak sa bibig niya at pinunasan niya din ang bibig ni Davina as he thought that she had a lover before so he will not think that he did something wrong but it was urgent since her temperature is not going down and it is not good.