Chapter 20:

"I am a girl so it will not count,"

"No, I will not let you do it and are you sure that she doesn't have a first kiss? Since she has a lover so it can't be so let me do it,"

"Of course, she hasn't kissed that bastard since I am always there with them and prevented that bastard from kissing her so she doesn't have a first kiss yet,"

"I see. You did a great job,"

"Yep! --- what?!"

"Let me do it, or else she will be having a hard time speaking when she wakes up,"

"No, I will do it since I am a girl so it is alright for me to do it, instead,"

"Are you sure? Do you even know how to kiss? If not, then you can't make her drink the water,"

"No, but you can tell me how to do it since you sound like you know it with your words. So, how to do it?"

Allyssa said as she looked at Raniel seriously so he looked at her with his classic poker face before he spoke.

"You can't do it with just an instruction since you need to do it properly or else you will choke her,"

Raniel said with a serious look on his face as if he is really telling the truth since it can easily follow it but he wants to do it instead kaya naman napaisip ng mabuti si Allyssa sa sinabi ni Raniel dahil seryoso ang mukha niya habang sinasabi niya ito sa kaniya.

"... is there no other way to do it?"

Raniel doesn't expect her statement after a few minutes of silence and he expected her to agree with him that he will do it but she asks some other ways instead.

"There is no other way,"

"I see... I have to call the Duke to do it instead,"

"Yes, so let me do i--- what?!"

Allyssa said with a determined look on her face while Raniel looked at her with an unbelievable look on his face as he didn't expect her to mention the Duke.

"I trust a physician more than you so it is better to rely on the physician,"

"We have a physician here,"

"Yes, but I can't let anyone kiss her and maybe the Duke has another method,"

"..."

Raniel sighed because Allyssa was dead serious with determination on her face and he could see that she was against him doing it.

"Don't do anything while I send a lett--! no, you should come instead. I don't trust you enough,"

Allyssa said as she pulls Raniel towards the doors when they heard a faint noise from the bed kaya napalingon silang dalawa sa likod nila at nakita nila si Davina na nakaupo habang humihikab na papikit pikit pa.

"So noisy~"

Davina uttered after she yawned and rubbed her eyes as she looked at the two people near the door.

"Davina!"

Allyssa immediately runs to her as she hugs her kaya nagulat siya sa pagkakayakap niya at agad niyang kumalas sa pagkakayakap niya dahil hindi siya makahinga sa higpit ng kaniyang yakap.

"She can't breathe, Allyssa. Let go,"

"Oh, sorry"

Nasabi ni Allyssa matapos hilain siya ni Raniel mula kay Davina na tila ba hindi niya ito sinasadya at mukang inosente habang nakatingin kay Davina.