Chapter 27:

"You can rest here before you go,"

"Thank you but I need to go, Count Lancaster. See you again, Lady Lancaster,"

"If that is the case then I will prepare a carriage for you,"

"Do you need to go?"

"Yes, since I have been delayed so I need to go,"

"I see. Have a safe trip,"

"Yes, thank you,"

Davina answered and they prepared a carriage for her departure back to the capital since the Lancaster estate was outside the capital when Count Lancaster that it would take a day to get to the capital by walking non-stop so she accepted the offer of riding a carriage.

"Ugh, that was making me sick,"

Davina said after getting out of the carriage that she was not used to riding a carriage and it was shaky which made her want to vomit.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am,"

Davina answered and waved one hand that she was okay without looking at the person as she was leaning on the tree forward with her other hand as her support na nakatayo dahil medyo nahihilo pa siya at nasusuka sa pagsakay ng karwahe.

"Are you sure? You seem not okay, here drink some water,"

"I am ok--!"

Davina didn't finish what she was saying when she vomited and the guy talking to him tapped her back gently and handed her his water kaya naman kinuha agad niya ito at uminom.

"You should sit down and take a rest,"

"Thank you and sorry for witnessing me vomit,"

Davina said as she sat down and leaned on the tree beside the tree that she vomited.

"I saw you for a while that you were in that state so I approached you since you look not doing good,"

"Yes, since I am not used to riding a carriage so I feel dizzy after riding it,"

"I see, that's unusual, though,"

"I kno-!"

Davina was surprised to see who was in front of her since she didn't take a look at the person who helped her because of her embarrassment of vomiting but she didn't think that the person was handsome. He is looking at her reaction, she is surprised as he smiles at her since he doesn't expect that reaction from a fellow man.

"You are a funny guy. I didn't think that I would be seeing this kind of reaction. Anyways, I need to go,"

Davina didn't respond to him immediately as he left her after his statement and didn't wait for her response.

"Did I see him somewhere? He looks familiar?"

Davina uttered as she thought about where she saw him then she remembered the physician who looked like him but Hanz had a kinder look than the guy she met had a mature look and a little playful aura coming from him.

"Are they relatives or siblings?"

She said as she drinks up the water again dahil nasusuka nanaman siya pero hindi na siya nahihilo at umokay naman ang kaniyang pakiramdam ng ilang minutong pagpapahinga niya.

"I should thank him properly when I meet him or maybe I could ask Hanz about him,"

She uttered as she stood up and fixed her clothes before heading to the nearest inn where she could stay since its already near evening.