Chapter 5:

"We are okay! Thank you for looking for us,"

Allyssa said kaya hindi nakasagot si Davina while Ian started to walk.

"That's great. How did you two get lost here when you should not,"

Hanz asks them while following Ian who is not far from them.

"I know the way back but I didn't think that Davina pulled me so far that we lost track on the pathway back,"

"Yes, I know so I am sorry,"

Sagot ko sa kaniya kaya napatingin si Hanz sa akin pero nag-iba ako ng tingin since I am not really comfortable with men so I keep my distance not to close to them kahit na nakakapit na si Allyssa sa kaniyang mga braso sa harap ko since nahuhuli ako sa kanila.

"Haha, anyways, I am glad that the two of you are safe,"

Hanz awkwardly laughs to break the silence even though he wants to walk with Davina too for their safety but he notices that she is keeping a distance when he attempted to be close with her earlier kaya tumitingin siya kay Davina every now and then to check on her since he can't rely on Ian who is not looking back if they are following him or not.

"Davina is so cool that we are safe until now, and I think she will going to be a great knight,"

"Allyssa,"

Tawag ko kay Allyssa dahil sa pinagsasabi niya kay Hanz na akala mo magkaibigan na sila since Hanz lets her hold him in the arm while walking back to the town.

"You want to be a knight?"

"...yes,"

I answered kahit na ayoko sana pero napakabastos ko naman kapag hindi ako sasagot since they are here to help us.

"Are you going tomorrow to the selection of knight?"

"Yes, the two of us!"

Allyssa answered him kaya hindi na sumagot si Davina since she doesn't want to speak also.

"Then, do your best tomorrow,"

"Yes, thank you for the encouragement,"

Allyssa said to Hanz at hindi sa sila nagsalita pa hanggang makita nila ang search party as they go down the mountain.

"Davina! Allyssa!"

Lyn immediately hugged them as soon as she saw them since they waited at the entrance of the search party.

"I am glad that you two are safe!"

Lyn said while crying as she is hugging them so worriedly kaya napayakap silang dalawa sa kaniya.

"I'm sorry that I make you worried, Mom,"

"I'm sorry, Miss Lyn for making you worry about us!"

They said to her while the towns chief approaches them and talk to Miss Lyn after they let go of the hug.

"They were found by these guys,"

He said to her as she looks at Hanz and Ian kaya agad itong lumapit sa kanila.

"Thank you for looking at my daughter and her friend. Let me repay you,"

"It's okay. We are just helping and we are really thankful for the warm welcome when we arrived here,"

Hanz humbly rejects her kindness as he holds her hands to not let her feel hurt by rejecting it.

"Then, let me repay you someday,"