Chapter 14:

"It feels so strange,"

I feel odd and at the same time I feel like I am used to it pero mas nangingibabaw ang pakiramdam ko na hindi ako sanay sa ganto so I stood up and removes my clothes na ngayon ko lang napansin na naka bistida ako o night gown na pantulog na medyo makapal kapal.

"It's so girly,"

I commented as I put down the dress on top of the bed and wear the robe that Jen prepared on the chair near the wooden binders where I will take a bath. Napatingin naman ako sa pintuan no'ng may pumasok and saw Jen with a couple of maids carrying a bathtub at may mga hawak ang ibang maids na balde na may tubig.

"Miss, just sit down and wait for me to prepare your bath,"

She said as they prepare my bath, and I seated on the bed while waiting for them.

"Miss, the bath is ready,"

She said as the other maids get outs of the room at dalawa nalang kami ang natira which is better kasi balak ko silang palabasin if they stayed since I don't think I can take a bath with so many watching me kaya mabuti nalang lumabas sila.

"You can go, Jen. I can take care of it,"

I said as she looks at me with a surprised expression on her face as if I said something odd as I walked toward the bathtub.

"A-are you sure? Do you want me to call someone else if you find me uncomfortable?"

Napakunot noo naman ako sa sinabi niya habang nakatingin sa ibaba habang nasa harapan niya ang kaniyang kamay na hindi mapakali.

"No, I am okay with you but it's just that I am not used to being with someone else when taking a bath,"

I said as I look at her and she looked at me when I said that I am okay with her and not that I am uncomfortable with Jen.

"...I see. Then, call me if you needed something. I'll be outside of the door,"

She smiled at me and she went out after I nod to her. I sighed because I didn't expect I would experience being served by other people if you are a noble. I find it something good and bad in some ways even though I'm just here for weeks but I learned many things about the culture in this world.

"This is refreshing,"

I commented as I drown into the water dahil napakapresko sa pakiramdam at tipong lahat ng dumi ng katawan ko ay nawala since I feel light after scrubbing my body.

"Miss, are you done?"

Hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog pala ako at nagising nalang sa katok ni Jen mula sa labas so I immediately rinse my body and wear the bathrobe after telling her to give me 5 minutes before entering at saktong pagbukas niya ng pinto ay tapos na akong naligo.

"Are you okay, Miss? You didn't answer me for almost 30 minutes. I am worried,"

She said while looking at me worriedly kaya napasigh ako at ngumiti sa kaniya bago ako nagsalita.

"I am okay. I just enjoyed taking a bath and didn't hear you calling me. I am sorry for making you worry,"

"It's alright, Miss since I am glad that you enjoyed taking a bath,"

"Anyways, can you lend me some clothes other than dresses? I don't think I can wear this,"

I said while showing her the corset set and dress na napaka elegante ang itsura na kaniyang niready sa kama ko pagkapasok na pagkapasok niya.

"? is it not to your liking? I can change something els-"

"No, it's just I am not used to wearing something like this so I am much okay with pants and a polo. The simple design would be perfect as so as it fits me,"