Chapter 22:

"You better keep that left hand of yours if you still want to live normally,"

Davina said as her blood boiled with her anger as she lost her mercy to those kinds of people but she still couldn't kill someone.

"Who is it?! You!"

The 'Boss' shouted as he held his sword and let go of the lady in his hands. He looked at Davina as he walked toward her so Davina also walked forward away from the lady and the kid and she could also move freely as she kicked the guy on the floor again since nakaharang ito sa kaniyang daanan.

"...hmm. I thought, you are a guy at first sight but my eyes would not be wrong to see a woman, although, it is really confusing when you dressed like a man but you can't deceive me,"

The guy said as he looked at Davina's face with one hand on his chin as he examined her from head to toe while she looked at him with a disgusted expression.

"...I can see that you are a pervert ugly guy but don't expect me to have mercy on the likes of you,"

"Hahaha! You are a lively woman, I like it! I will make you my wife!"

"Sorry, but you are not my type!"

Davina said as she looked around since she was surrounded by his companions so she prepared herself to fight since she might get one or two wounds since she was outnumbered. They started to attack her kaya naman pumwesto na siya ng maigi dahil medyo masikip at baka makadamay siya ng inosenting tao na nasa paligid niya. She defended herself with the sword as she wounded them not so deeply but it couldn't hinder them from fighting back and one by one they were laying on the floor. She also gained a wound on her left cheek but it was shallow and some parts of her body which are also shallow pero mapapansin ito dahil sa dugo sa kaniyang damit.

"Ha~!"

She groaned as she was sweating and breathing hard since she was already tired but she was still not done since the boss had not moved from his location and he has still three companions in front of her.

"Be careful not to add some wounds on her face. I am sure she looks more beautiful if she has her long hair,"

"Yes, Boss!"

His companions answered as they looked at Davina catching up her breath na medyo nakayuko dahil nakatungkod siya sa kaniyang espada at tumingin sa kanila. In her mind, she needs to finish it soon since she is at her limit already.

"You are a tough one. I really like you now. It's rare to see a woman who looks like a real knight just like Duke Collins had one in the past. She was a really strong knight that even I admired her and wanted to make her mine but unfortunately, she was dead so its a shame,"

"Shut it, you perverted old man,"

Davina said to the 'Boss' who was in his early thirties but he looked older than his age because of the scars on his face and mustache that makes him look old. The 'Boss' looks annoyed when she says old since he is not that old to be called old so Davina can see the change on his expression that he is annoyed by her.

"I'll let you be the wife of this old man then. Get her!"

He said as he commanded his three companions to attack her so she pulled up her sword and stood to fight back, however, she didn't expect that there was one behind her so she dropped her sword since the guy hit her hand holding the sword kaya napabitaw siya at agad siyang hinawakan at pinaupo sa sahig.

"You should have noticed that one of my companions had also acted as a civilian in case something like this happened,"

The 'Boss' said as he walked towards her and kneeled on one of his knees to level her face to her as he lifted her face.