Chapter 10:

I said after I feed him the strawberry shortcake since I hold his chin no'ng nagsasalita siya at agad na sinubo sa kaniya ang bite size ng cake gamit ang fork.

"!"

I was ready to be scolded by him but I didn't expect him to slowly chew the food in his mouth kaya napangiti ako since hindi niya maitatago na gusto niya din ang desserts from his reaction. I chuckled at what I discovered about him at napatawa ako no'ng maalala ko kanina ang kaniyang sinabi that he is not fond of sweets but look at him, Raniel looks like a child eating the cake I gave him without talking as he is eating now.

"I thought, you are not fond of sweets?"

I teased him as I take a scoop of the chocolate parfait, I smirks at him when he looks at me but he turns his face away from me as if he doesn't want to argue.

"Fine, I will not tease you since you will be paying for the bill so we should eat all these desserts,"

I said since I found a buddy who also loves sweets that I didn't think that he also has sweet tooth and I salute him for restraining himself earlier from the desserts. Allyssa is not really fond of sweets so I can't really order that many sweets when we go here although she is eating, she is only tasting it with one bite and that's all.

"Ahhh~ Thank you for the food, Sir Raniel! Sa mauulit,"

"There's no second time, Sir Davina. My wallet almost emptied,"

"Don't worry about small things, Sir Raniel since we both enjoy the food,"

Sabay akbay ko sa kaniya habang tinitignan ang kaniyang wallet na pumayat since it was full when he is paying the bill but after he paid for the food it become thinner. He forcefully removes my hand from his shoulders.

"I really swear that I will keep in mind that you are a monster eating sweets in disguise as a human being. My poor wallet..."

He said as he walks ahead of me after he put his wallet inside his pocket in the chest of his vest kaya napatawa nalang akong sumunod sa kaniya since I didn't think that he can make such a sad expression when he always looks uninterested in everything.

"Don't talk to me. Let's part away,"

I chuckled when he said that since he is really down with his wallet that was almost empty for paying for all the desserts that I ordered.

"Thank you, Raniel! See you tomorrow!"

I shouted as I parted ways from him since medyo malayo siya sa akin dahil tuloy lang ang kaniyang lakad kanina habang nakasunod ako pero huminto ako no'ng maghihiwalay na ang dadaanan namin since he is taking the right way while I am taking to the other side.

"He is not bad though. I didn't expect him to have so much money when I plan to pay half but I wanted to tease him for ordering many desserts, and I didn't think he will pay it,"

I uttered but I why do I feel bad habang naglalakad ako pauwi dahil ang tahimik ng paligid ko when it's not this quiet when I pass by here alone especially that it is not night time dahil hapon palang. I walk faster because I really feel bad about it although I am not afraid, it's just I don't really feel good about this.

"Davina, good to see you. I missed you so much,"

"...Lexin,"

I uttered when he appear from an alley in front of me which cause me a little surprised but I manage to control myself not to freak out in front of him.

"I know I did something bad to you the past few days. I am sorry about that so I just want to have a peaceful talk to sort things,"

"Why would I? There's nothing to talk with,"